• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayor josh

I love his videos, I was so happy to see a video of his on my youtube page this morning :)

Thanks for the tip! I'm a fan if his videos too - I'll be sure to check it out when I get home from work later.

He's really funny, I think a lot of people requested he started doing the videos again :)

Woo! I think I'm going to copy his thinking stumps outside his house when I get the game.

You know, he may have made a video (April Fool's day is a weird day to pick) but have you noticed at the end it didn't have the tag sequence where you can select the previous or next video. I wonder why.

You know, he may have made a video (April Fool's day is a weird day to pick) but have you noticed at the end it didn't have the tag sequence where you can select the previous or next video. I wonder why.

The thumbnail also doesn't show the date.
I think people are just getting paranoid again.
He commented and said that he is changing the end to something that will advertise the entire BitBlock and not just the AC videos.

Last edited:
i was super excited to see that he posted a new video! i can't wait till later when i'll have more time to watch it :)

"Oh it's just a balloon. I thought it was some sort of winged beast." xD

He does have the craziest comments about things in the game. I was pleasantly surprised that there was a new video.

I think people need to lay off honestly, everyone loves his videos but if you had people typing horrid things to you, making you play a game you love but get bored of because of it. It is slightly depressing. I am happy he made a vid though!

I just wish he'd bother to put his playlist in the right order. |: He put the brain age playlist together correctly but his Animal Crossing playlist is backwards!

Back