• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayor points

Can someone please explain what is Mayor Points?
Before you're allowed to do things like start community projects & choose the type of town you want, you must get 100 major points by doing things around the village. I guess maybe it's like showing the villagers you're fond of the town & capable? XD

Before you're allowed to do things like start community projects & choose the type of town you want, you must get 100 major points by doing things around the village. I guess maybe it's like showing the villagers you're fond of the town & capable? XD

Will it take long time to complete it?

How to get Mayor Points.

Before you can actually start your duties as mayor, you will need to get 100 mayor points. Listed below are things you will need to do in order to get them.
Things to do to Earn Points
Number of Points
Sell Trash Items (cans, tires, boots) to Recycle Store
Change the Town Tune
3 *
Listen/Talk to Residents
Sell Items to Recycle Store
3 *
Change the Town Flag
3 *
Write on the Bulletin Board
3 *
Water Flowers
Donate to Museum
7 *
*.....You can only get the points for these once

Last edited:
It might take a day? But once I get it I'm playing all day so maybe not as long?

It's should take that long if you keep talking to the animals in the games. And keep track of the points in a notebook to know when you reach 100 points. You don't have to keep track but I recommend you do to stay focus on the points you have.

Last edited:
It's should take that long if you keep talking to the animals in the games. And keep track of the points in a notebook to know when you reach 100 points. You don't have to keep track but I recommend you do to stay focus on the points you have.

That what i plan to do, since i am going to download the game i have it out for p?te night for some points and morning. Hoping i can get it at Best in ? day or two.

If you talk to Shizue/Isabelle, she will tell you how many points you have. :)
You don't need to keep track in a notebook.

How to get Mayor Points.

Before you can actually start your duties as mayor, you will need to get 100 mayor points. Listed below are things you will need to do in order to get them.
Things to do to Earn Points
Number of Points
Sell Trash Items (cans, tires, boots) to Recycle Store
Change the Town Tune
3 *
Listen/Talk to Residents
Sell Items to Recycle Store
3 *
Change the Town Flag
3 *
Write on the Bulletin Board
3 *
Water Flowers
Donate to Museum
7 *
*.....You can only get the points for these once

Hey thanks for the plagiarism :)

@Mint you are a lifesaver! Thanks so much. I guess a notebook is off the list. Maybe the guide book in June might have more answers to the mayor points.

@Mint you are a lifesaver! Thanks so much. I guess a notebook is off the list. Maybe the guide book in June might have more answers to the mayor points.

There's not a lot left to it. That was all of it. A guide book for it isn't needed.

It seems like a good way to get started without doing a part-time job for nook. You get to perform simple tasks, which help teach you how to play the game. I think it is a nice system.

If I recall corectly, in a very early new leaf video from LinandKo, Lindsey said it was almost impossible to get full mayor status on the first day, because she tried everything and only got around 78 points.

Back