• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayor points

If I recall corectly, in a very early new leaf video from LinandKo, Lindsey said it was almost impossible to get full mayor status on the first day, because she tried everything and only got around 78 points.

It depends on how much you talk to villagers...If I'm not mistaken, just talk to the villagers 33 times, and that should do it. Not counting any of the other stuff.

It depends on how much you talk to villagers...If I'm not mistaken, just talk to the villagers 33 times, and that should do it. Not counting any of the other stuff.

But is there a limit to how much points you can earn by talking to the villagers?

Sell Trash Items (cans, tires, boots) to Recycle Store
100 times

Talk to the villager 33 times if you can in one day and plant flowers and water them

P.S. might take longer depends on how long your play in a day.

Last edited:
Sell Trash Items (cans, tires, boots) to Recycle Store
100 times

Talk to the villager 33 times if you can in one day and plant flowers and water them

P.S. might take longer depends on how long your play in a day.

I like how you think this would work.

It doesn't as there is a limit to the things you can do to get points. Besides, you can't do it in a day since changing your house from a tent to a real house adds points. Which takes a day.

I like how you think this would work.

It doesn't as there is a limit to the things you can do to get points. Besides, you can't do it in a day since changing your house from a tent to a real house adds points. Which takes a day.

Oh, you need a house and not a tent to be mayor?

Oh, you need a house and not a tent to be mayor?

indeed. you need to live in the town and not be just a camper ;)

It's easy enough to pay off 10k in the first day, though. But it does take a day for nook to order his nephew to build a house for you.

indeed. you need to live in the town and not be just a camper ;)

It's easy enough to pay off 10k in the first day, though. But it does take a day for nook to order his nephew to build a house for you.

Oh, I can imagine getting 10k in the first day is easy. I would probably be able to get 50k in the first day, but that's stretching it.

Oh, I can imagine getting 10k in the first day is easy. I would probably be able to get 50k in the first day, but that's stretching it.

I got 100k in the town alone in a couple of hours. Not a stretch, good sir/madam.

We've always been free to choose how we play though? That's the entire point of animal crossing. We just have more stuff to choose to do now. I: And I've always had fun making money. Then again, I love grinding in RPGs. xD Could just be me who's having fun in the older games.

I don't really care how long it takes me to earn my 100 mayor points. Since I have a job I might not be able to do it all in one day, but it'll bring me back to my days of Population Growing where I had to play when I got home from school. I can already feel the nostalgia trying to suffocate me.

Back