• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Maze challenge!? Win Sanrio / Bells / Gardening! Test your luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irelia

please dont vote for kanye
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Alola
New Horizons Token
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (147) +
so I got bored lmao
Maze_Minigame.png

Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Step right up to try out my new town maze.
Try your luck through the convoluted mazes and patterns in my town, and see if you can finish before your
opponents! Riches, and rares await you at the end.​

How to play / Procedure:
0. Post saying you'd like to visit. Add my FC. Tell me your in game name in your post.
1. Enter my town, and I'll guide you to the base campfire. We wait there until the others arrive.
2. Once everyone arrives, I will assign each person one of the three starting points.
3. I will count down from three, and once I say "GO!", you are free to run off and race to the finish.
4. Make it through. The signs, and pitfall seeds are not clues at all, so don't get all strategic on me lmao.
5. Once you arrive at the finish line, say "done" or something. Then I will ask you which of the three prizes you want.
6. Wait at the second campfire until the others arrive.
7. Once everyone arrives, I will guide you all to your prizes accordingly.

Additional steps because I forget things:
-The starting points are at the left, right, and bottom of the campfire. There are boppers and wands next to each of the points. (the bottom isn't visible, but it's there)
-ABD is in the mermaid house for those that win bells
-Beach is a shortcut to your locker. Come with empty lockers please!

RULES (read these or this won't go well)
-DO NOT bring a shovel, or axe, or anything that can help you.
-DO NOT dig up/ cut down trees to help you finish quicker. I will check my map when the contest is over, and if I see trees/bushes missing in your area, prepare for the consequences
-Wear the bopper and glow wand provided for you at your starting point.
-DO NOT go on the beach. Even if you do, I'll catch you since you'd be coming from a different exit lol.
-Please be respectful to everyone participating.
-Running is allowed.
-Feel free to run over flowers if you have to.
-Add me before you even post, please. I need everyone to arrive as quickly as possible so that nobody has to wait.

Prizes:
The first person to arrive gets first pick, second gets second, etc.
-Cinnamorolli set, and My Melody Set
-5 million bells
-20+ Hybrids (pink lilies, black roses, black lilies, blue roses, etc)
-For everyone: The whole town has lucky clovers scattered all over it. Just take some when the maze is done if you want.

First run:
- DJstarstryker: Spica PRIZE- Bells
- Pink Cotton: Chai
- Wetned: wetned

Second run:
- Raskhell
- Leia: Koburi
- BrinaLouwho: Brina

Third run:
- Mayorofmagix: Nessa
-Senb0
-Qwerty

Fourth run:
-Animalcrisscross
-Mayorsam17: sam
-Dino

Second day:
Reserved slots: (Just post/vm and you'l immidiately be given priority)
-Scynessa
-Peachy
-Dhar
-Moonfish

First Run:
- Elphie
- Scynessaa
- Alicia

Fastest time record: Dino! Crazy fast with 26.7 seconds!
Maze Champions: Djstarstryker, Tyrone500, Dino, Qwerty!

If you want to leave some feedback on the maze (what you liked vs what you didn't like) via pm, that'd be greatly appreciated! I want to do this every once in awhile, and make it more fun for everyone!

Anonymous said:
I thought the maze was great! It's really fun! I really didn't know which route to take. You should make more versions of the maze so people can play again. It'd be better if it was harder and longer, but I don't know how you'd do that.
Anonymous said:
Also, wanted to let you know the maze was a lot of fun and very creative! You definitely want to do it at night again for any future runs. It made it harder to see. The dark is the main reason why I kept hitting pitfalls!

Last edited:
I'd love to participate but I understand if you don't want me.

Last edited:
I'd like to participate! I'm Leia from Koburi c:

Everyone who posted is added to slots!
Waiting for 1st runners to arrive :)

It's fine! I'll add you to the second run. I'll vm you when I'm finished with this run

Ok! Ty for not holding grudges or being biased! It really prevails your character! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, is it The Bell Tree bells?

this sounds like a blast, i'd love to come over, please! i'm di from grapheme :)

You can remove me! I'd like to participate but my family just decided to go out so I might not make it back in time :(

You can remove me! I'd like to participate but my family just decided to go out so I might not make it back in time :(

gotcha, thanks for notifying me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! Ty for not holding grudges or being biased! It really prevails your character! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, is it The Bell Tree bells?

lmao no i do not have 5 million bell tree bells looool

I'd like to try!
EDIT: Rui from Nara!!

Last edited:
Haha! Great you're doing it. I'd just like to try, I don't need anything. :)

Second Runners: Gates are open! Please make your way to my town!
Also attention to prize winners: You need to go through the beach in order to make it back to the train station (your locker)
that includes the bells.. so sorry. I don't have an abd lol.

To first runners who didn't complete their prize: I completely forgot you could've taken the beach shortcut --____--
For those with unfinished prizes, please pm me and I will deliver them when I have time

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to try!
EDIT: Rui from Nara!!

I'll add you to third! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

this sounds like a blast, i'd love to come over, please! i'm di from grapheme :)

okei I'll add you to third run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back