• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Maze challenge!? Win Sanrio / Bells / Gardening! Test your luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'd love to participate. I'm Rose from Acrewood. I can add your FC before participating ~

I'd love to participate!! I'm Sam from Lilane

I've added your FC :D

Last edited:
Hello, I'd love to participate!! I'm Dhar of Barstow!!! Just added you! :D

No problem. Wasn't sure if you were on invisible or offline.
It'll be about 10 min before the next run.
I'll add you to the third, and bump down the last

not complaining, but did i get bumped for qwerty tho i posted before them and i should plan on being ready in like 30+ minutes instead of 5?

//catches breath
I'm sorry guys this is a lotta work lol. I didn't think so many people would wanna do this! but I'm grateful for the interest.
Please bare with me, I'm trying my absolute best! If you were bumped down, etc. My sincerest apologies!

Gate is open for all third runners!
Winner of bells: ABD is in house with mermaid exterior.
The finish line is the plaza everybody! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

not complaining, but did i get bumped for qwerty tho i posted before them and i should plan on being ready in like 30+ minutes instead of 5?

Ah you're right. I completely mixed that up. I thought you were the last person to post x(
I'm so sorry I'm having a lot of trouble multitasking with everything haha...

You'll definitely be in the fourth, I'm so sorry again

Ah you're right. I completely mixed that up. I thought you were the last person to post x(
I'm so sorry I'm having a lot of trouble multitasking with everything haha...

You'll definitely be in the fourth, I'm so sorry again

sokay, s'reasonable ! i'll let you know if it turns out i can't do 30 min from now

The gate is open for the fourth runners!
ABD is in the house with the mermaid exterior. Beach is a shortcut for when visiting your locker!
Remember to pick up a star bopper, and wand to help you in the dark!

Closed for the night.

Sorry for whoever signed up for the fifth run. It's getting kind of late and I'm pretty tired.
I'll keep your slots there for tomorrow if I reopen again.

Thanks to all who participated! I think I'll make this a weekly thing and change up the puzzles.
I wanted to share that whoever took the right side had the hardest side haha. There was more room so I included more dead ends. For my next puzzle, I'll try to center the campfire base so it's easier. I might even utilize the beach to make the puzzle even harder.
Enjoy your prizes my dudes

Open!

First run slots are open! Anyone who posted last night but didn't get to go has immediate priority over others that post today.
The maze is still the same, so anyone who has already participated cannot join again yet

I urge you to read over the procedure/rules if you haven't already! Thanks!

I'll join~ my name is Halle, town is 26 Land. I've added you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back