• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Meh. New sig(s)?

Zelandonia

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Not the best, not the worst. Just a couple I whipped up quickly.

woods1zp4.png

bbtn2.png

You know the drill ect.

Gengar: To save a sig so that you can still edit it, with the layers intact, save as a .xcf I usually save my sigs as both .xcf and .png when I'm done.

:p

ehh... the first I don't really like at all, the background doesn't match the text and whatever the heck the other thing is, whatever you did to it... doesn't look very good, you can't really tell what it is, and isn't blended into the background at all.

The other one is much better, but the text needs work, its just a solid red.

Ah, a message to me on the front page.

Like you said, not the best, not the worst. 7.5/10 for the both of them...

EDIT: Oh, this is Zel! For some reason (I've been talking on the phone, not really paying attention), I thought you were someone else. The second one is probably one of your best, I'd say.

^_^

Heh, Thanks Gengar

I tried to make the first one kind of creepy... The dude will be the head ruler/leader of the Woods.

I like the second one, but I'm going to keep changing it.

not bad =/

i think i'd like the first one if it had more to it..
and the second one is ok.

I try not to, but sometime I do a bit.

I did somewhat on the background of the 2nd sig. I used a brush with the burn tool.

Zelandonia said:
I try not to, but sometime I do a bit.

I did somewhat on the background of the 2nd sig. I used a brush with the burn tool.
Brushes arent bad! As long as your not "abusing" them. Take a look at a few of my latest sigs, there was brushwork put into those. Trust me, brushes=good when your not over-usin' 'em.

;)

And if you need help with downloadin' brushes or anything, I can help you.

The first one really needs work, too many areas to describe. I give it a 4/10
thermometerqo5.png

The second one needs some work on that text, it's too bland, I like what you did with the background, but the render doesn't catch your attention. Probably because the text is so bright. I give it a 7/10
thermometerig0.png

<small><small><small><small><small><small>I like me thermometers</small></small></small></small></small></small>

Back