• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mental Stuff, Bat Potion Story, Fear Essence Thread

Cheryll

im awkward
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Star Fragment
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
ど
ぶ
つ
So, I don't know how many people know this, but...last week, I kinda got fell down mentally. :/ Just being stressed and feeling and doing bad things. Combination of family and school. :/ Okay, luckily I got over it.

Here's a funny and positive story. :] Ugh...it was long (by that, I mean few hours) So, obviously, the bat potions were running out FAST yesterday. I saw many threads saying, I want bat potions, paying 700TBT. I think people are saying one Spirit Token equals 100TBT. Kinda makes sense. Oof, the doll is 3000TBT. So, I bought one since I kinda wanted TBT. I wanted the orange and purple candy anyway so that's all. I have all of the candies except that orange and purple. I kinda don't want to get the Pierrot or Wix candies since they're way too expensive.

I found a thread which I offered the bat potion. Later, got told that he couldn't accept it now. :/ So...let's go to another thread. I found someone who said they'll pay Spirit Tokens for that. I was like, yay! I can get a refund. Then someone stepped in and said you can't trade them. :[ Aw... So now, what do I do? So, then, they offered TBT but later said they can offer Halloween collectibles. Remember I wanted the candies? Each are 10 tokens. It didn't work sadly so we stopped. :[

I actually got 3 private messages saying, hey, can I get that potion for this amount of TBT. I was like, ok! I gave it to the first person to get 700TBT.

So, in the Woods. I posted a thread saying, can I have Fear Essence. By now, they are pretty much worthless since there is no more voting. Surprisingly, people actually sent me some Fear Essence which I'm surprised by. Thanks! Still looking for more.

I had a thought that, if they convert these to bells, I can surprise people by giving them the amount back.
Sh...don't tell the people who donated Fear Essence to me.

Back