• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Meowy's Artwork

Here is my latest picture. It's of my character, Quadro (Quad for short):

Quadro.png

Quadro is a happy go lucky guy who never looks on the bad side. At least he tries not too. He is the younger brother to Shadow and as most siblings do, he argues a lot with him.

Now the Devil's Wrath i a state in which Quad is enveloped in a very dark aura. His color deepens, his main becomes more spikey, and his personality changes from nice to malicious. He can go into the state willingly but has issues getting out of it. It wouldn't be surprising if one day Quad went into this state and was unable to get out of it.

=^^= Nya

Lol I've been thinking the same.
Time to reload my trusty old PaintShopPro :D

BlitzsFamily.png

This is currently an unfinished picture. It's of cat characters I made for a warriors animation by a friend of mine.

I'm working on it now so yeah. I hope to finish it soon.

Mother - Coalfur
Father - Blitzfang

Kits - Dragonhide (orange), Silverstreak (blue), Quickeye (gray), Stormhide (black)

=^^= Nya

Back