• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

mermaid theme

Just want to say, if somebody doesn't like a furniture set... let them, they're opinion is just as valid as your own.

Hrrrg. I finally got around to looking at that list of all the furniture series. There's a series of playing card furniture. ;-; Oh myyyyy want so very bad.

I also like the Scandinavian series. And I love the mixed wood series. I'm a sucker for wood furniture. :p I love the Mayan theme the gold furniture seems to have going for it... but I really can't get around how horribly tacky it all looks.

I've never had a fondness for the mermaid set. Too girly even for my tastes. At first when I saw it I had thought it was cute but after seeing it in so many homes over and over and over, it's just boring and ugly to me now. I still like a few pieces of it, but even standalone, I wouldn't want it even remotely near my home lol
The series i DO really want is the sweets series. It's my main room in CF and I hope to keep it the same here ^^ I also liked the mixed wood and A few others, I may have to mix and match or just collect, collect, collect.

I don't like the sweets series that much, myself. I can't really say why, because I'm not sure. Possibly because I hate most cakes and stuff. Also could be from back when the wall and floor was called the 'fairy tale' wall and floor in wild world. I: I just... I really like fairy tale stuff and when I think fairy tales I think giant flowers and mushrooms. Not cakes, cookies, and chocolate.

It used to be called fairy tale in WW? Eww. But I could see why. Mostly only because of wreck it Ralph and its candy sweets deliciousness.
It was the first Gracie grace series for me to complete, so that's one reason. It also has some of my favorite snacks I love eating when a store carries them. Other than that, I like the contrast between the colors, it makes it more lively to me c:

I only like a few pieces of the Sweets Theme. I used to absolutely LOVE it in CF, but then I just kind of got bored with it, but I still love some of the items in it.

I just had a look throught the furniture sets and thought I'd have a little look at the Cabin, my favourite. They've made the wall item a clock... There's already a freestanding cuckoo clock!
On topic, I'm not a huge fan of mermaid. I'll probably collect it but there's defintiely other things I want first.

I don't like the sweets series that much, myself. I can't really say why, because I'm not sure. Possibly because I hate most cakes and stuff. Also could be from back when the wall and floor was called the 'fairy tale' wall and floor in wild world. I: I just... I really like fairy tale stuff and when I think fairy tales I think giant flowers and mushrooms. Not cakes, cookies, and chocolate.
I like the sweets thee it's kinda cute but at the same time its not very practical

It used to be called fairy tale in WW? Eww. But I could see why. Mostly only because of wreck it Ralph and its candy sweets deliciousness.
It was the first Gracie grace series for me to complete, so that's one reason. It also has some of my favorite snacks I love eating when a store carries them. Other than that, I like the contrast between the colors, it makes it more lively to me c:
In WW they only had the 'sweets floor' - the sweets series didn't exist then so it was called 'Fairytale floor' then when CF came it was renamed

I just had a look throught the furniture sets and thought I'd have a little look at the Cabin, my favourite. They've made the wall item a clock... There's already a freestanding cuckoo clock!
On topic, I'm not a huge fan of mermaid. I'll probably collect it but there's defintiely other things I want first.
I don't have a fav series lol

I think it being impractical is one of the things that makes me not like the sweets series. (Says the chick who just went nuts over furniture made of GIANT CARDS. Wut lol) While the cards are neat looking, I'd probably never have them in my house either. But at least they don't look like they'd make my hair all sticky and messy if I sat on them! xD

Back