• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Messing with Resetti...

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
I saw a video on youtube that when you are preparing your saved game, resetti suddenly appears and tells you about resetting blah blah blah blah.....

But i wonder what happens if you reset more than once! i hope they bring back "Look at face" feature from Gamecube version. it would be funny, even in 3D!

never played the GC, what is "look at face"?

I don't think there's a first person view in Population Growing outside of whatever it is the others are mentioning. I've never messed with Resetti myself so I've never heard of this eitehr.

If there is such a thing though, someone needs to tell me how right now because I've been playing the game wrong all these years.

I did it on the ds version. He had me type out or say an apology until the game recognized I said/typed it right. It was awful.

I still can't play my game I just gave up after 20 minutes

I really have no idea how to do it. I like the one where you have the meter of how sorry you are. I place it just less than all the way and he lets me go.

After I typed it in several times and it said it was wrong, I began harassing Resetti >:3. Then I turned it off and he just told me to "SCRAM!" the next time and I didn't reset again, mostly because he's annoying to deal with and I enjoyed playing the game more than resetting it. (Even though I still do it now and again for giggles.)

Back