• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Meteor Shower Meteor Shower (No Celeste) at Wishmaker

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.

miraxe

Ellie from Wishmaker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5893-6909-2285
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (85) +
Hi everyone! Like the title says, there is a meteor shower at Wishmaker today. I'm leaving my gates open for anyone who would like to visit. There is no need to leave an entry fee (I have more than enough NMT and bells at this point haha), so come over and wish until your fingers just can't hit that A button anymore.

Just a few things...
  • I'll be mostly AFK, so apologies in advance if I do not see your in-game message. You can message me on TBT if you need to tell me something like my connection dropped.
  • My island is a mess right now since I'm mid-remodel. There is one area you'll need a ladder to access, but otherwise, it's a mess you can navigate without tools.
It's about 9:30 PM CST right now, and I will probably just leave my gates open until midnight here.

Enjoy!
Post automatically merged:

Oops, forgot to add this- feel free to shop and talk to villagers. If you need any flowers for crafting, please feel free to pick them as long as you water what you picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back