Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis Presley said:
Michael Jackson said:
Elvis Presley said:
Michael Jackson said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
She's my little friend.
What are you talking about? We aren't supposed to have contact with the living world. But then again, why are we on this internet forum at the moment?
I have no idea. When I woke up today I found a laptop in my room with this site open. I'm assuming the same happened with you?
Yeah, same thing with me. Woke up, and there it was, an Alienware laptop with my name on it, and this site was opened up on Internet Explorer. Maybe someone is trying to connect us or something?

Michael Jackson said:
Elvis Presley said:
Michael Jackson said:
Elvis Presley said:
What are you talking about? We aren't supposed to have contact with the living world. But then again, why are we on this internet forum at the moment?
I have no idea. When I woke up today I found a laptop in my room with this site open. I'm assuming the same happened with you?
Yeah, same thing with me. Woke up, and there it was, an Alienware laptop with my name on it, and this site was opened up on Internet Explorer. Maybe someone is trying to connect us or something?
Mine was actually opened to Google Chrome. I like it a lot better than Internet Explorer. So what have you been up to since your "death"?

Novelty accounts? What funhttp://www.youtube.com/v/Ym0hZG-zNOk&autoplay=1

Elvis Presley said:
Michael Jackson said:
Elvis Presley said:
Michael Jackson said:
Mine was actually opened to Google Chrome. I like it a lot better than Internet Explorer. So what have you been up to since your "death"?
I've been trying to get in contact with my kids. I bet little Paris misses her daddy. I've been getting a lot of sunlight here since there really isn't any indoor areas. I think I might be turning black again.

Michael Jackson said:
Elvis Presley said:
Michael Jackson said:
Elvis Presley said:
alienware sucks bro. so does IE, I thought they were supposed to treat you well.

I never liked his music at all. To me it just sounded stupid.

Plus he touched little boys
here
.q p
..| |
..| |
..| |
. U

now wait, he touched them
here
q p
.U

100 said:
I never liked his music at all. To me it just sounded stupid.

Plus he touched little boys
here
.q p
..| |
..| |
..| |
. U

now wait, he touched them
here
q p
.U
Was that really necessary?

Death had to take him, but not Justin Bieber. Why is this world so cruel leaving us with the worst possible?

Smartysaar said:
I was just wondering is anybody a michael jackson fan on Tbt?

Me personally, i think his music was good, but i never was a great fan.

But recently i came across a picture of my aunt with Michael Jackson, i thought it was pretty cool she knew him!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My aunt with michael jackson</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
4hp7om.jpg
</div>

&& well it made me wonder, what you guys think of him & his music.
HE IS AWSOME!

[Nook said:
,Jul 24 2010, 01:07:35 AM]Death had to take him, but not Justin Bieber. Why is this world so cruel leaving us with the worst possible?
Death comes to whoever the hell deserves it.

It's actually good Michael Jackson died instead of Justin Bieber. The kid is only like 13.

Numner said:
[Nook said:
,Jul 24 2010, 01:07:35 AM]Death had to take him, but not Justin Bieber. Why is this world so cruel leaving us with the worst possible?
Death comes to whoever the hell deserves it.

It's actually good Michael Jackson died instead of Justin Bieber. The kid is only like 13.
And Justin Bieber is 16, but I don't give a damn about his age.

It'd take a million Justin Bieber deaths to equal Michael Jackson's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back