• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Midge is moving in!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I wasn't sure if it would take an extra day or not for her plot to appear, so I opened with a character last night, just to be on the safe side.

I only had to plot reset three times to get her where I wanted her. Actually, she was pretty close all three, just not quite right. The first time, it was too close to the beach ramp, so I'd have to go behind and around her house to reach it. The second time, she plopped over where Sabrina's house used to be (near Hazel's). The third time, she landed in Rocket's old spot, just one space to the left.

View attachment 235067

You can see the dirt on the right, which was the edge of Rocket's house. Since that was a touch too close to Beardo's, I'm fine with this; now I can do some landscaping between the houses and tie it back to the park behind them.

I popped in this morning, to say hello, and she's busy unpacking. Tomorrow, she should be out and about, getting to know her fellow villagers.

This was the first time I've done plot resetting, and I'll admit that I was a bit nervous that I'd mess things up, but it went very smoothly. I plan to do it again, after I get Peggy to move and a new Lazy villager to move in.

Attachments

• Midge's plot.JPG
    Midge's plot.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 21
It's good to see that you got her in a good spot quickly! I'm still undecided on plot resetting. I don't want to mess up bad either. ; n ;

You're very lucky in only having to reset three times to get Midge in the right place. I had to plot reset about A HUNDRED TIMES to get Eugene into a good spot! :rolleyes:

I know, I've read several threads where people have said they've spent hours trying to get houses in the right spot. I guess spending the bells for a few extra lampposts was worth it. ;)

Back