• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mii heads

dont like them.. they look to different then normal AC characters ..

At first I liked them, but after watching some videos I realize that they are way huge for the body, so it looks weird.

Mii's only look good in Wii Sports, the game they was made for. They should be left out of every other game because they look beyond stupid.

Jas0n said:
Mii's only look good in Wii Sports, the game they was made for. They should be left out of every other game because they look beyond stupid.
you know what wouldve been even more stupid?
Miis in Brawl

Megamannt125 said:
Jas0n said:
Miis in Brawl
I would of shot the guys that thought of that idea if they had done that.

Megamannt125 said:
Jas0n said:
Miis in Brawl
Ye lmao

Miis are awesome, just not in Animal Crossing... And I think Miis in Brawl would be kinda cool. At first I was against the idea, but now I think they'd be a good addition. Besides, the more characters, the better!

Back