🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

I wanted to make a public statement about how much I enjoy your art and to thank you for all your hard work. You are an amazing artist and I simply adore all the emojis. At this time, you had made me over 40 different emojis and I simply just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are absolutely amazing and I'm grateful to have commissioned you.

1625341025899.png

Truly, thank you. 🖤

I wanted to make a public statement about how much I enjoy your art and to thank you for all your hard work. You are an amazing artist and I simply adore all the emojis. At this time, you had made me over 40 different emojis and I simply just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are absolutely amazing and I'm grateful to have commissioned you.

View attachment 383056

Truly, thank you. 🖤
I’m literally tearing up tysm 💖💖 it’s been an absolute pleasure to work with you! I’m thankful that you decided to commission me in the first place 🥺💖

Hiya, I'd love to be added to the commissions list if you have time!

Style: bust (+ pet if possible)
Single/multiple: single + pet
Character(s): Fye + Jolteon
Description: short dark green hair tucked behind her left ear; a small mole under her right eye; wearing a brown leather jacket with a white T-shirt underneath; skin and eye color from the ref below
In-game ref (the most accurate one):
doe jacket.jpeg

toyhouse (additional refs - not as accurate in terms of color)
original:
1626680216113.png

real plush for smaller proportions:
1626680260011.png
Background (or none/transparent): up to you!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
  • pose: holding a pokeball in her right hand (example ref, but any way of holding it is fine!)
  • expression: excited / determined / cocky
  • * if you can add a pet: small jolteon (the pokemon) sitting on or hanging off of her left shoulder
Payment: RLC (please lmk how much to add to the payment if jolteon can be added)

Hiya, I'd love to be added to the commissions list if you have time!

Style: bust (+ pet if possible)
Single/multiple: single + pet
Character(s): Fye + Jolteon
Description: short dark green hair tucked behind her left ear; a small mole under her right eye; wearing a brown leather jacket with a white T-shirt underneath; skin and eye color from the ref below
In-game ref (the most accurate one):
View attachment 386193
toyhouse (additional refs - not as accurate in terms of color)
original:
View attachment 386196

real plush for smaller proportions:
View attachment 386197
Background (or none/transparent): up to you!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
  • pose: holding a pokeball in her right hand (example ref, but any way of holding it is fine!)
  • expression: excited / determined / cocky
  • * if you can add a pet: small jolteon (the pokemon) sitting on or hanging off of her left shoulder
Payment: RLC (please lmk how much to add to the payment if jolteon can be added)
Hey thanks for the interest! I can def add the jolteon for an extra $5 if that’s cool w you?

• Love
Reactions: Fye
(RLC) After a lot of time I finally finished this big order of emotes for @Antonio !! I’ve done more for them but I blocked them out to show just the ones I did for this batch :^)). Thank you so much for the insane amount of support you’ve given me <33
B007F9D8-628D-4E9E-8462-9C5628402F46.jpeg

(rlc) Finished comm for @Fye
I feel like I haven't drawn anything in a long time which is kinda weird since that's not exactly true but anyways lol. I love how this came out!
IMG_1208.jpg
Btw!! I updated my commission examples since they were getting pretty old and added a new rlc only character sheet if anyone would be interested in that!

I'd love to order a ref sheet for the same character!

Style: character sheet
Single/multiple: single
Character(s): Fye
Background (or none/transparent): x
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I can send the details by DM
Payment: RLC

Thanks for considering 😁

I'd love to order a ref sheet for the same character!

Style: character sheet
Single/multiple: single
Character(s): Fye
Background (or none/transparent): x
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I can send the details by DM
Payment: RLC

Thanks for considering 😁
Added ty!

I had to put a another comm on hold so here’s a different one I just finished for someone on discord! This take a while but I love how they come out in the end ^^
5751F8A5-C8A3-4FD0-BCA7-8465BF7235BF.jpeg

I love your art! Can I be added to the ping list (assuming I can pay 200 tbt [or more])?

Finished comm for Poe on discord!
love doing these character sheets :>
DF959793-8200-47F0-A69E-8E8B999C3C9A.jpeg

are character sheets still available? I might want to get one for a character of mine ;;

Back