šŸŒ»Milkā€™s drawing dumpšŸ’«

I made the witch! And her grandson who is a witch/naga breed. The witch isnā€™t a good or bad character, sheā€™s very aloof and tends to keep to herself. She goes by Gran but nobody knows exactly who she really is or how old she is. Luke is a fragile being, very kind and soft spoken, basically the polar opposite of Gran.

So basically the whole ā€œplotā€ of Periā€™s birth is that Luke ended up getting lost while on searching for herbs with Gran. Not knowing where he was, he ended up going further into the woods and coming across a gang of hunters. Hunters in my world are people (Not always regular humans) who catch and sell hybrids, were people, nagas, etc. When Gran finally finds Luke, heā€™s trying to fight his way out of the grip of a troll, Gran is strong in her magic when it comes to healing and growth but not in combat, thus she ends up being restrained. Valentine kind of stumbles onto the scene while trying to head home and swiftly deals with the Hunters. After helping Gran and Luke home, she spends a good while talking with Gran and then explains that she has to get home to her wife and takes her leave, thinking it was the last time sheā€™d see either of them. With this Gran feels she must do something to repay Valentine.
Iā€™ll definitely be making a comic for this, but for now Iā€™m happy with this description! Also in the drawing ā€œVillardā€ is the last name of Elly and Val! And the letter explains what the potion does, how it works, effects, etc. Sorry for my sh//ty handwriting šŸ’€
7E64EBF8-A076-40E4-8417-512BC80E2EF5.jpeg
Iā€™m gonna make Luke apart of a little friend group! I already have the kids I just need to draw em fifjdjs. Luke will be the oldest while Peri is the youngest in the group ^^
Also if anyone has any ideas for villains please let me know! All I have right now are the Hunters but I would really like some variety with my bad characters ^^

I made the witch! And her grandson who is a witch/naga breed. The witch isnā€™t a good or bad character, sheā€™s very aloof and tends to keep to herself. She goes by Gran but nobody knows exactly who she really is or how old she is. Luke is a fragile being, very kind and soft spoken, basically the polar opposite of Gran.

So basically the whole ā€œplotā€ of Periā€™s birth is that Luke ended up getting lost while on searching for herbs with Gran. Not knowing where he was, he ended up going further into the woods and coming across a gang of hunters. Hunters in my world are people (Not always regular humans) who catch and sell hybrids, were people, nagas, etc. When Gran finally finds Luke, heā€™s trying to fight his way out of the grip of a troll, Gran is strong in her magic when it comes to healing and growth but not in combat, thus she ends up being restrained. Valentine kind of stumbles onto the scene while trying to head home and swiftly deals with the Hunters. After helping Gran and Luke home, she spends a good while talking with Gran and then explains that she has to get home to her wife and takes her leave, thinking it was the last time sheā€™d see either of them. With this Gran feels she must do something to repay Valentine.
Iā€™ll definitely be making a comic for this, but for now Iā€™m happy with this description! Also in the drawing ā€œVillardā€ is the last name of Elly and Val! And the letter explains what the potion does, how it works, effects, etc. Sorry for my sh//ty handwriting šŸ’€
View attachment 292987Iā€™m gonna make Luke apart of a little friend group! I already have the kids I just need to draw em fifjdjs. Luke will be the oldest while Peri is the youngest in the group ^^
Also if anyone has any ideas for villains please let me know! All I have right now are the Hunters but I would really like some variety with my bad characters ^^
holy 7ā€™0ft im at her knees šŸ˜³

"she gifted them one potion of life. To do so she had to take years off her own life" šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’” she's sooooo freaking thankful for Val saving them šŸ˜­šŸ’•

"she gifted them one potion of life. To do so she had to take years off her own life" šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’” she's sooooo freaking thankful for Val saving them šŸ˜­šŸ’•
Yea ;ā€”; Luke is Granā€™s whole life so she just wants him safe šŸ’”
I already have an idea of how I want Granā€™s story to go, at some point she has to leave but doesnā€™t want to take Luke away from his friends and bc itā€™s dangerous so she ends up leaving him with a family she trusts.
But I have commissions and art trades to finish before I can get to it ajsjfjf

Oh nooooo šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ Still, I'm excited to see what happens next!!!!
So many projects nfka;nc gotta take it easy so that you don't burn out!

I adore your art ; w; I would love to do an art trade with you one day !!
Ahh tysm! I really love your art too ^^. Iā€™m kinda backed up on them rn but Iā€™ll definitely let you know once I open them again!

I love drawing monster gals, theyā€™re all baby
Another art trade!
E30A8DFA-DEE4-4B75-A9CB-EF913E23FFFE.jpeg

AHhh I want more commissions with island rep/villager, I want to practice this style of making the villagers with a more accurate height difference to the rep and with pants
This is a wip for @/xeleron btw!
0542017F-7411-4391-99A8-6D2D07501B68.jpeg

Two more finished art trades! Iā€™ve got one more to do but I probably wonā€™t open them until I finish up my batch of commissions ><
I really love drawing big teeth, I dunno why
720132F8-D9A6-40E7-A03F-096E49161CB2.jpeg

8652F76F-CD79-4A35-9702-4A5A2F8EB0EE.jpeg

also unrelated but I went driving for the first time today (in an empty parking lot, not trying to hurt anyone AJDJFJ). It went okay for a first attempt, I only hit a curb and pothole ;3; šŸ‘‰šŸ¼šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼

Obsessed with ur art šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’•

glad your first experience with driving was a good one!! I still remember learning and thinking Iā€™d never pass my test, been driving for 4 or 5 years now! Best thing I ever did! c:

Obsessed with ur art šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’•

glad your first experience with driving was a good one!! I still remember learning and thinking Iā€™d never pass my test, been driving for 4 or 5 years now! Best thing I ever did! c:
Ajadhjc ty!!
Iā€™ll get the hang of it, just gotta get over my nerves ><

Back