• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ❧ Mimi's Market (OPEN)

Hey-! Sorry if i took a while, i had to go to sleep since it was pretty early where i am, I'll be available for a while today if you are-?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Ella
Items Desired: Golden shovel, golden fishing rod, golden watering can, And a golden net-!
Total TBT: 20
Other: Just 'Peachy'-!

Sorry-! I don't need these anymore, thank you-!

Why do I always forget this thread exists...

Bump!​

Last edited:
Hello! I'd like to place an order. :)

Username: Monday
Items Desired: Hair Bow Wig
Total TBT: 2
Other: peach

For sure, thank you so much woohoo! How do you retrieve these unorderables? j.w!

I have 3 copies of the game, so I have a ton of stuff hidden away!! ^^ Either that or I just have had them for a long time and they’re collecting dust... oooooor.... I get them from scanning in the RV cards that have the unorderable items ^^ Hope that cleared things up for you c:

I have 3 copies of the game, so I have a ton of stuff hidden away!! ^^ Either that or I just have had them for a long time and they’re collecting dust... oooooor.... I get them from scanning in the RV cards that have the unorderable items ^^ Hope that cleared things up for you c:

wow thats cool, yeah ofc. just wanted to know so I could get the unorderabals too haha.

Good morning bump~

Hope everyone slept okay!​

Bump~

Please give me something to do xD I’m so bored...​

Bump!

Won’t be very active tomorrow, as I am going to (hopefully) be getting Pok?mon: Shield. And will be getting a tattoo as well!​

Back