Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
So I'm trying the diving trick right now with Agnes to get her pwps, along with a trick I found in a 5 year old post, I want to get her pwps and get her out of my town before I become attached. (as I have been known to do.)
Firstly, I need to get rid of my money and everything in my pockets and replace them with shells or flowers.
Ok, now where's Agnes? I need to trap her with holes.
It turn's out she's still asleep, so I tt an hour. Now she's in Reese's. I'm tting again. Now she's out side her house, perfect!
Now to trap her with holes, which should be easy, but I've been known to be horribly wrong.
Quit moving.
I have holes on three sides, and I need her to move into the square for me to box her in. Ah! She's getting away. Now I'm trapped and she's still getting away!
I finally herd her back into her corral and now she's not too pleased with me
Hmm.....I should probably wait for her to calm down before I try to get a pwp from her, she doesn't seem to be in particularly helpful mood.
Yes, hello Kyle...no, I don't want your shirt...ok, fine, thanks.
Okay, maybe she'll be ok when I get back.
*Dives off the cliff* Ok, the other trick says to swim to my ocean border and stay there for 5 minutes.
Ok, I wonder if it has to be exactly 5 minutes or close...oh, it's say 5-10 minutes.
Ech, I'll go with 5.
HEY.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY JELLYFISH OUT HERE?!
STOP IT.
HA! You can't get me when I'm holding this pearl oyster!
Man, I have to let it go. That's like 1500 bells...bye, bells.
To the beach, up the ramp and around towards Agnes.
Pingmepingmepingmepingme.
No dice.
*dives off again, goes to read webcomics*
Ok, back to Agnes...still no ping, blast it.
*dives off once more*
The poster and a couple commenters said it would take a few times, so we'll see.
*reads webcomics*
To the beach, up the ramp and around Agnes's house.
She pings.
It worked! Something worked! This will be a snap!
Now I have the geyser, I just the wisteria trellis, log bench and maybe the bus shelter. I have the wood bench already, from either Diva or Flo.
Yea.

Back