• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mini-Blog: The fickle world of Dreamie cycling, good map hunting.

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I had Punchy.
He was about 98% original, and I tried to get rid of him for 5 days.
I had him for 15btb at first then for free, I couldn't give him away! I bumped him like 6 times!
Nope. No one wanted him.
NOW there's like 5 people looking for him in the 'looking for' thread.
Seriously? Where where you people last week? I liked Punchy, I didn't want to see him voided.
This week I had Marshal. The squirrel some people would give anything for. I had him up for about 4 days, then I finally got a nice person to take him before I restarted my town.
Speaking of which, I'm looking for a good map. Hayden's was very kind and is letting my junk bring down his property values.
I'm looking for:
Less rocks or rocks in good spots.
Ditto for ponds.
Cherries or oranges. (Cherries, preferably)
The town hall, retail, and plaza in the top of the map, with the campgrounds coming off the plaza.
A peninsula/ private type area to put my house, since I don't want close neighbors.
One, big beach, with a private beach.
The river in some recognizable order instead of all over.
I don't care much about the grass pattern or roof colors, so whatever's good. (except blue. I don't like blue roofs, but I'll take it if everything else is good.)
Thanks for listening to my rambling.

Back