• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

I believe atm since you are good elsa who is a DT, don't you think bad elsa would be a mafia DT, if that exists

What good would a mafia DT do at like all? Bad Elsa probably would've been a rolebocker or something like a mafia vet/judge/etc. Don't think any games have put a mafia DT in before so, yeah.

What good would a mafia DT do at like all? Bad Elsa probably would've been a rolebocker or something like a mafia vet/judge/etc. Don't think any games have put a mafia DT in before so, yeah.
Mafia cop lets godfather/kill roles know which PRs to kill unless you're playing smart and you kill off good players and leave a dumb town. For some reason mafia didn't do this???

Mafia cop lets godfather/kill roles know which PRs to kill unless you're playing smart and you kill off good players and leave a dumb town. For some reason mafia didn't do this???

I thought they did kill off most of the good players though.

Ah whatever I give up.

Noodles give me obs please and thank you.

Now is when you cc cop and try framing the other det or me…. LOL….. You don't just "give up" you keep trying up until you are lynched.

LOL well I never mentioned framed you if, so I did please refresh my memory.

I am being framed and that's the truth, but I cant push that through your hard headed skull. So, I have said what I need to say. No one believes me anyway and If I call out on someone yall are going to be like lol "you are pointing the finger" "omg so desperate".

And majority was reached so ill be lynch anyway.

The watcher also caught Sunshinetea visiting oath2order last night. Look who died.

lipton-kermit-642x325.jpg

I'm believing NikkiNikki is innocent until proven otherwise. My "confirmed" det was never investigated by me or told full role of Bad Elsa, only "Bad Elsa" despite me wanting to investigate and telling oath that I'd investigate Nikki they did anyways. My lynch is still undecided. Might wanna start PMing me your roles, especially if you're PR. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Yui (the det because we are so cramped) told me that Nikki came back as Bad Elsa. Dets don't find out role names. We only find out what the role actually is.

Nonetheless I say we lynch sunshinetea because she is the only confirmed kp and at this point it is mylo and I will probably die tonight.

If I die this is what I have:
Yui-Z scum, sunshinetea scum and KP so she needs to die today, NikkiNikki is 100% inno townie, Gingersnap was bodyguard but will be mod killed, LittleBeary is watcher, Mantis inno town, the rest are under suspicion.

Yui-Z is definitely det; however, she is clearly mafia meaning that she is Bad Elsa (my twin who is now apparently confirmed mafia get).

Town wins mother****ers. Baited Yui and Moron against each other by telling Moron her role and telling him that if he's mafia to kill her. The "det" (which she claimed was Snow Monster WHICH WAS THE MAFIA GOON ROLE) remained alive while Moron proved mafia goon. I just proved that Yui AND Moron were mafia. Lynch Yui-Z tomorrow unless they sacrifice me and her tonight. :lemon:

Town wins mother****ers. God bless the USA.

woah okay hold on a second

i just want to point out that if i'm guilty based on the watcher's claim of my supposedly "visiting" oath last night, then nikkinikki has to also be guilty based on this quote:

And you are going to believe Yui? Okay Explain me this watcher why did you tell Oath that I had contact with Lauren the night she was killed? I have confirmed oath my role and as a townie that has no ability. You on the other hand are miss leading us for that I believe you are the scum here.

however aerious says nikkinikki is 100% innocent and i am the one who is guilty? if anything i think we need to take a look at who our supposed "watcher" really is.

woah okay hold on a second

i just want to point out that if i'm guilty based on the watcher's claim of my supposedly "visiting" oath last night, then nikkinikki has to also be guilty based on this quote:

however aerious says nikkinikki is 100% innocent and i am the one who is guilty? if anything i think we need to take a look at who our supposed "watcher" really is.
Ur mafia, goodday. Just vote yourself and reach majority. I just won this **** for town. Shouldn't have been a moron and killed Oath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beary has been confirmed watcher since D2. :lemon:

if that's the case then how is nikki innocent?? if your watcher also claimed nikki had contact with lauren the night she was killed and nikki is claiming innocent townie then either nikki or beary has to be lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NikkiNikki said:
And you are going to believe Yui? Okay Explain me this watcher why did you tell Oath that I had contact with Lauren the night she was killed? I have confirmed oath my role and as a townie that has no ability. You on the other hand are miss leading us for that I believe you are the scum here.

this quote was literally brushed off by everyone including LittleBeary herself who merely confirmed that she did in fact have this contact with Oath.

GOD BLESS THE USA I JUST WON THIS **** FOR TOWN BEARY KNOWS U ****ING KILLED OATH U LOSE HONEY MAFIA JUST ****ING LOST YOU *****ES WERE SO CLOSE TOO LMAO.

SHOULD'VE SACRIFICED YUI AND I N1.

BEARY HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WATCHER WITH OATH AND I, BOTH CONFIRMED TOWN. I'M LITERALL ****TING MYSELF I JUST WON THIS **** WE WERE SO CLOSE TO LOSING TOO LMFAOOOOOOOO GIVE UP AND VOTE YOURSELF IT'S OVER MY DEAR

# 1
I believe that Nikki is town
I know that sunshinetea is mafia
DONT DOUBT AERIOUS AND I
WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOIN

i can type in caps and act like a cocky ******* too but that doesn't change the fact that everyone is casually skirting around what i posted lol

You just quoted Nikki when everyone believed she was scum.
We've shifted.
I know for certain that you visited oath. You claimed town, so you can't say, "Oh lol I'm a detective I investigated him"
You have no excuses. So do us a favor and give up?

i can type in caps and act like a cocky ******* too but that doesn't change the fact that everyone is casually skirting around what i posted lol
HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN BE A COCKY MOTHER****ER ALL I WANT I JUST ****ING WON FOR US ALL. YOU'RE PROVEN MAFIA, VOTE YOURSELF SO WE CAN REACH MAJORITY. YOU AND YUI AND TSUNDERE (PROB GODFATHER TBH) ARE **** SCUM MY DEAR.

Back