• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Mini Storage Clearout! Unorderables, NPC Pics, Sanrio & More

Colette

enchanté
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8021-5956-4513
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (69) +
Storage Clearout!
Hello all! Doing a small cleanup of a few things, many unorderables and legitimate Redd paintings.
Accepting TBT/Trades only.

Availability: EST, prefer to schedule specific times
FC: In the sidebar!
Pick-Up in Aurmont is preferred & assumed unless otherwise requested.​

Upcoming Availability:
Sunday - 8am-10pm
Monday - 8pm-10pm
Tuesday - 8am-12pm, 9pm-10pm​

FOR SALE:

White Azalea Start x2
Pink Hydrangea Start
Train Window Wall
Cosmos Fan
Train Seat x3
Gracie Bed
Sweets Closet
Aluminum Briefcase
Box of Tissues x2
Piggy Bank
Letter Set x2
Pango's Pic
Deirdre's Pic
Coco's Pic
Alice's Pic
Amelia's Pic
Sloppy Table
Sloppy Sink
Steamed Bun Case x2
Ultra Scope x4
Ten Billion Barrel
Ultra Hand x2
Mush Chair
Mush Stool
Mush Table
Zodiac boar
Pompompurin TV
Hello Kitty Drawers
Hello Kitty Clock x2

Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Lamp x2
Graceful Painting
Perfect Painting
Quaint Painting x2
Cosmos Fan
Jolly Painting

Feel free to make an offer in TBT (1-3ish per unorderable) and I will likely accept since I want to unload this stuff! If you'd like to trade for something on my wishlist, you can find that here.

Thanks for looking! Please like my posts to notify me, send me a PM for anything urgent so I get an email notification. c:

Last edited:
Hey :) I can trade you your worthy painting for a golden wall :) Let me know if that works for you!

Can I buy all your dog ornaments? :)
Of course! Do you want both Chihuahuas or just one of each? 1 TBT apiece is fine by me. :)

GolguiAr said:
Hey I can trade you your worthy painting for a golden wall Let me know if that works for you!
That works perfectly! I will set it aside for you. Please let me know what a good time for you to pick-up would be!

--

⭐ housekeeping note: will be available again around 8am EST! ⭐

May I order both hanging straps for 4 TBT?
I am in the EST timezone as well, but I might be asleep at 8 am since I haven't slept yet :(
So if I can't make that, would 12-3pm on Sunday work?

Hi could I buy one each of your remaining paintings? I think it's Jolly, Quaint, Graceful, and Perfect. Is 1 tbt for each ok?
I'd also like the Diver Dan, would be willing to pay 2 tbt for it. If those amounts work for you the total is 6 tbt.

OK! What 6pm Saturday July 6th, which makes 10am the next day for me?
Unfortunately I'll be at work today at 6pm ;_; Tragic, I know. Won't be back home until after 10pm. Could anytime Sunday (Monday for you) work?

kcatofayris said:
May I order both hanging straps for 4 TBT?
I am in the EST timezone as well, but I might be asleep at 8 am since I haven't slept yet
So if I can't make that, would 12-3pm on Sunday work?
That's all perfect for me! I'm free all day Sunday so just shoot me a VM when you're available then.

Gardenia said:
Hi could I buy one each of your remaining paintings? I think it's Jolly, Quaint, Graceful, and Perfect. Is 1 tbt for each ok?
I'd also like the Diver Dan, would be willing to pay 2 tbt for it. If those amounts work for you the total is 6 tbt.
Sure thing! Paintings and Diver Dan for 6 is fine by me. When would you like to pick-up? :)

Of course! Do you want both Chihuahuas or just one of each? 1 TBT apiece is fine by me. :)
⭐ housekeeping note: will be available again around 8am EST! ⭐

Would both be okay please? :) Also 1 tbt each sounds great, let me know when you want to trade

Would both be okay please? :) Also 1 tbt each sounds great, let me know when you want to trade

Absolutely! I'll gather them together tonight if you'd be available tomorrow sometime. I'll be on & off all day so let me know an hour/timeframe that'd work for you.

Absolutely! I'll gather them together tonight if you'd be available tomorrow sometime. I'll be on & off all day so let me know an hour/timeframe that'd work for you.

I’m free anytime of day :) I’d say just around 9pm-10pm EST I’ll be cleaning so not around then, but anytime else is fine

Last edited:
If available still, may I have:

Cosmos Fan
Quaint Painting
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Stereo

Can I give you 10 TBT for them?

If available still, may I have:

Cosmos Fan
Quaint Painting
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Stereo

Can I give you 10 TBT for them?
Yes, those are all still available and 10 TBT is great. I'm off to work for the evening, but let me know what times you'd be available in the next day or so. c:

Unfortunately I'll be at work today at 6pm ;_; Tragic, I know. Won't be back home until after 10pm. Could anytime Sunday (Monday for you) work?

Yep that works, we can say 6pm for you Sunday, which makes 10 am for me Monday :)

I'm online now and will be most of Sunday as well. I've added you so I can drop in whenever your gates are open

Last edited:
🌻Good morning, friends! 🌻

All orders have been put together and are ready for pick-up. For those without specific times scheduled already, please send me a PM/VM when you're online and I will open my gates as soon as I see the notification. I will try to check in at the top of every hour today.

Stock Update!

I have added some new things to my inventory including a few Sanrio items! Please check them out in the first post!​

Hi! Could I please get the

-Mush Closet
-Mush Hanger
-Mush Chair
-Mush Stool
-Mush Dresser

How does 10 tbt for it all sound? FC is in the sidebar! Hanks!

Hi! Could I please get the

-Mush Closet
-Mush Hanger
-Mush Chair
-Mush Stool
-Mush Dresser

How does 10 tbt for it all sound? FC is in the sidebar! Hanks!
You've got it! I'll gather those up now and add you shortly. If you're free now I'll have my gates open in a few and you can grab them.

Back