• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Mini Storage Clearout! Unorderables, NPC Pics, Sanrio & More

for some reason your town isn’t showing up? not sure why. i’ll try and restart my game.

can i also have the sloppy bed, kiki/lala clock and wall, and the pompompurin tv? would 8 tbt work?

Hey again colette :) Can I buy the Jolly and Quaint painting please? Tbt pricing is up to you

can i also have the sloppy bed, kiki/lala clock and wall, and the pompompurin tv? would 8 tbt work?

Yes, of course! I'll get them for you now. c:

Kirbyz said:
Hey again colette Can I buy the Jolly and Quaint painting please? Tbt pricing is up to you
Yep, sure can! I'll put them together with your dogs. 2 TBT for both paintings is fine! EDIT: WAIT DARN, I have both the Quaint Paintings on hold, sorry about that! That's my bad for updating stock incorrectly.

I'll put out both orders at my train station and open shortly, whoever is ready first can swing by. ♥️

Last edited:
Yes, of course! I'll get them for you now. c:

Yep, sure can! I'll put them together with your dogs. 2 TBT for both paintings is fine! EDIT: WAIT DARN, I have both the Quaint Paintings on hold, sorry about that! That's my bad for updating stock incorrectly.

I'll put out both orders at my train station and open shortly, whoever is ready first can swing by. ♥️

No worries! And sorry I was trading with someone but I’m available now :) Just let me know the total tbt

Hello :) is it still OK for your worthy painting for my golden wall at 10 am today NZT ?

Yes, that's what I had planned! I will be sure to be back home by then :)

Oh well even if it is a bit later that's fine, I am available all day today, starting from now actually ^^ just let me know when you are around! Ah and you would need to open your doors please (see signature) ;)

Oh well even if it is a bit later that's fine, I am available all day today, starting from now actually ^^ just let me know when you are around! Ah and you would need to open your doors please (see signature) ;)

Phew, just got back! I'll have my gates open in just a moment!

OK sweet I will get myself ready ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that your town: Rosalind of Aurmont?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The connection cut :/ the trade was not saved. Should we try again?

Monday Bump!
I will be back at 8pm EST tonight, but please feel free to leave an order while I'm away! c:​

Back