• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Mint

Hahaha he is cute! I hope he gets a home :(. I'm leaving soon so I'll leave him in boxes if anyone is willing to wait like 8 hours

Wow, I wish I had enough space for Papi in my 3rd town. Merengue is moving out in 5 days, but that wont help.

Yay no void for my favorite horse (tied with Annalise)

He's my favorite New Leaf character ^^

I love him and his eyes! Because of this I also have Annalise in my town because of the eye style and just overall character design too. They're both so underrated!

Aw I just messaged ime_rbs too. I know she wanted him.

I guess, I'm one step late. But, it's okayy! Thanks for letting me know AndyP08! Appreciate it. ^^

Hi I'm really sorry but I owe ime rbs! She gave me an extra mil while helping my friends so if you don't mind can I give shep to her? :(

i can give you 5 mil ;-; i just told my boyfriend i landed him shep and he was so happy

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont want to tell him i just lost him :s

I guess, I'm one step late. But, it's okayy! Thanks for letting me know AndyP08! Appreciate it. ^^

Sorry but appreciate the times you gave me villagers!

If you owe her i'd def repay her with Shep!

Last edited:
Back