• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Hmm so a cultist is a cult follower if I'm correct? I agree with Tom that there might already be one cultist because starting with only the cult leader would make the game unbalanced.

Also @Hayden I kinda see why the cult would recruit me but I think they might recruit stronger players first to remove threats. At least that's what I think from my experience playing terrorist games on discord lol.

Wise is really ambiguous. I know a lot of people have already questioned him, but I'd also like to know 'why' rather than 'why not'.

--

I'm not getting any weird vibes from anyone yet who had posted so far and would like to wait some more until I have more content to work with (or reread the thread again, just to be sure). Also gotta keep an eye out on the silent players.

So are the cultist not actually able to kill? Like do they just recruit more people or eventually kill people off?
I read a bit about it on mafiascum.net and there are different forms of cult games. In this one, they only recruit (don't kill as of yet) the cult leader chooses who to recruit into the cult. I'm assuming it can be discussed with other cultists once it grows, but it's ultimately the leader's decision. Once the cult leader dies, it can no longer recruit/grow. Cause of this, the remaining cultists gain KP just like the regular mafia way, and then can start killing (obviously).
I read that this setup can be reallly OP with both cult and mafia so tbh I'm thinking if there even is mafia, there isn't much of them.

Ack! I nearly forgot about this place! I am SO sorry!
Anyway, I was bussed. And I have no predictions whatsoever.

Now that I think about it, kind of an odd question coming from you, Daniel... Since you seemed really eager to start the game, I would assume you read the OP and cult set-up description. Trying too hard to townslip? lol

Oh, my bussed was Night 0 I think. Sorry!
And as for Wise/Godot... I think he is fairly new to this (and not frequent her as I recall) so I don't think lynching him at this moment will be... Wise!

Jokes aside, is it possible if you fill me in on anything important? It is kinda hard to cross-examine around twenty people at once!

And as for Wise/Godot... I think he is fairly new to this (and not frequent her as I recall) so I don't think lynching him at this moment will be... Wise!

Jokes aside, is it possible if you fill me in on anything important? It is kinda hard to cross-examine around twenty people at once!

What do you mean bussed.. ? Cause the definition I know it as, I'm not sure is the same one you're referring to..
Nobody is lynching Wise (yet), a lot have just brought up the same few questions. The eagerness to defend him is really off. Even more-so that you admitted to not reading the full thread, how did you know there was suspicion on him?

Someone might give a basic run down but tbh it's not very town-like to take a summary by any player, not knowing whether it's biased or not from the views of a cultist.

Now that I think about it, kind of an odd question coming from you, Daniel... Since you seemed really eager to start the game, I would assume you read the OP and cult set-up description. Trying too hard to townslip? lol

Yeah but like you said, when I read the setups they varied. I was confused if this setup they had kills or not. I'm excited to play a cult game, but that doesn't mean I know all the mechanics to it

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Athena I'd recommend you go read everything in the thread so far

im curious about athena's buss statement too.
you mean your n0 action was bussed? or did someone buss you in conversation..??

Another post coming her in a few minutes. Athena is from Azurilland, on Azurilland "bussed" is referred to as being targeted/actioned by the bus driver, not being thrown under the bus by a team member like we use it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

here* in a few minutes

Endless said:
I'm going to unceremoniously toss my vote on heyden here.

That being said, there's still some nerves jumping around this thread. Relax, if you're town, then the best thing you can do is be as transparent as possible. Hiding things usually benefits mafia. (Or in this case cult.)
This is a very scum thing to say in my opinion and something I tried doing when I played scum. Someone who is like, "yeah, hey guys, post!" without scum hunting typically make me raise an eyebrow because while it is true, it just makes me think they are trying to look helpful and contributive, without contributing themselves. That isn't me saying that you haven't contributed to this game, but these are the kinds of posts that stand out to me when someone lacks scum hunting but tries to "contribute." So I'll be watching you closely after saying things like this.

Endless said:
I mean, if past games are precedent, this'll inevitabely happen within the first 3 days "because Endless would have been culted"
Hello AoT entropy, how goes it? Except you don't strike me as the same case from first impressions. (Admitting now that my logic against entropy in AoT was flawed)

Wisemimir said:
And how are we supposed to be able to trust your word, Endless? Not to antagonize, but we have no way of knowing who can and can't be trusted.

Threw a vote in because why not.
Was this for reaction testing? Because you did this and haven't said anything since. Granted, this was at 9:30ish last night game time so I await your reply to the others before I make a judgment. It's interesting that you chose Toads without giving any reasoning. It's typically very frowned upon and scummy looking to vote with no reasoning on TBT. Many mafia members have been caught and lynched (and town mislynched) by doing things like that. You criticized Endless for being not trustable, one of the things he did being voting for Heyden, but immediately turned to throw in your own vote "because why not."

Heyden as a side thing, in your RQS you say you can't be ****ed this game but tell entropy you wanna take the game srs? Why the change of heart? This isn't scummy to me yet, but it's something worth noting. I think people finding Heyden sus at the moment is a bit off base, even if his "reads" early on were kinda wat.

Chrystina said:
-snip-
serious question @everyone: obviously this game starts out with a cult leader, does anyone have any predictions if there are any cultists to begin with? I don't believe there are (just for balance) ..
which brings me to my next point of people already voting for who they assume are a cult leader out of 20 people, just seems too quick to jump to anything.
You seem to be hesitating in your answer here. To answer the question myself though, I agree with Tom. More than 1 extra cultist would be a bit unbalanced, but if cult leader gets killed N0/D1 then it's gg. At least when you have one person besides the cult leader, there's still a game left and there will then still be KP when cult then turns into a mafia. That is, if there even is a Vig and they can shoot N0.

toadsworthy said:
So nothing wise? You just gonna slap a vote on me and not say anything? Ok... It's cool, I'll wait.
I'm honestly town leaning Hayden from latest posts.
Town leaning chrys because else appears to be her normal town self :)
-snip-
Why do you think this? Chrys always posts a lot, I'm curious what reasoning you have for town leaning her other than "she's her town self."

Athena Cykes said:
Ack! I nearly forgot about this place! I am SO sorry!
Anyway, I was bussed. And I have no predictions whatsoever.
How does this help? Like, there's multiple different pages of content to analyze, how can you have no clue as to what's going on whatsoever? No one is asking you to make a novel on every player in the game, but no clue whatsoever? I get that this is a different environment, but it's still mafia and you can analyze peoples posts well since you were certain Mark was Spree Killer.

Athena Cykes said:

No one even brought up the idea of lynching Wise, why even say that? You're awfully quick to come to his defense when he's been asked a few questions about a vote he never explained and then left.
Not all 20 people have even posted since Day 1, some not even on Night 0. Don't rely on someone making a summary for you when they can make it very skewed as others have said.

Crys, Duck, Menchie, Tasout, where you at fam?

For Amanda and others: Many people in this game (including myself) will say blue, green or red roles, or "when they flip blue, I'll eat my hat" or some other variation. Blue = a town power role such as a cop, doctor, vigilante, etc., Green = a vanilla townie with no special powers, red = mafia or in this case cult. I know at some point all three of those colors will likely be named so just a heads up to you and all of the others unfamiliar with the terminology here.

To the Azurilland peeps ho have played there but not here: TBT games are MUCH faster paced than Azurilland games. Games aren't like 3 weeks or more, it keeps moving at all times. Nights are 24 hours and not 48, and days are 48 hours not 72. There is also in thread talk during the night. To be honest, there will be a lot more **** posting here than there, but there will also be a lot more key information as well so just keep that in mind so that you know that the game keeps going and doesn't have night time breaks.

Question for Kat: If a Vig were in the game, can they shoot on N0?
Also ily for already making clickies in OP. <3

@curry Chrys is already testing people, little aggressive (but not too aggressive) in her posts.... questioning a lot
and it all seems genuine. She is one of my favorite people to read too because every single game I've played in, she has been there too

Curry, I feel the first half of your post is a bit weird.

You say that someone who doesn't make reads encouraging someone to hunt is scummy. Yet at the same time, you say endless is scum hunting. What I'm confused about is how you still find his post encouraging others scummy. With a game with so many new players, it's actually a pro-town thing to encourage others to read while reading yourself. Typically new players go throughout the whole game too shy to make reads, a little pep talk is a good thing imo. If he wasn't doing much, I'd understand your suspicions, but you kinda contradicted what you said.

And with the whole wide thing, what you said was already said before. A few people questioned and said the exact same thing you said to wise, why did you feel the need to say it again?

Tbh most of your post was either said before or makes little sense, with a few decent points here and there.

i'm very sorry just got backed to school and now i have to post don't kill me

still getting used to format but opinions

Endless voting Heyden for absolutely no reason- That is scummy as all ****. I see why Wise would vote for Toads, considering he is totally new to this game and Toads's posts are grammatically ungrammarful (which should be a word.) Endless is not a new player if anything a veteran so a vote for Heyden out of virtually nowhere is quite scummy.

also wise did make a similar vote for toads. scum? possibility.

i'm not voting endless to see if he tries to defend himself or something.

also looking at curry. I've never actually played scum before lmao but his post seems like a light tap on the wrist for his fellow mafia I mean cult mate. a light criticism so he remains in the non-scum light while not applying any pressure on endless.

all i have to say for now. imma reread eventually.

Endless voting Heyden for absolutely no reason- That is scummy as all ****. I see why Wise would vote for Toads, considering he is totally new to this game and Toads's posts are grammatically ungrammarful (which should be a word.) Endless is not a new player if anything a veteran so a vote for Heyden out of virtually nowhere is quite scummy.

also looking at curry. I've never actually played scum before lmao but his post seems like a light tap on the wrist for his fellow mafia I mean cult mate. a light criticism so he remains in the non-scum light while not applying any pressure on endless.

oh! while you're here why didn't you answer the rq's? i'm curious. also if we r voting based on grammar rip me. also no matter how u look at it voting someone for no apparent reason is scummy, there are other new players who haven't done such a thing. still waiting on their answer though so i guess we shall see. interesting that you're also clearing them b4 even understanding why they placed the vote??

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT i didn't see that other sentence sorry. idk though i'm still kinda confused by ur reasoning that u can see why they voted for toad but sry

Curry, I feel the first half of your post is a bit weird.

You say that someone who doesn't make reads encouraging someone to hunt is scummy. Yet at the same time, you say endless is scum hunting. What I'm confused about is how you still find his post encouraging others scummy. With a game with so many new players, it's actually a pro-town thing to encourage others to read while reading yourself. Typically new players go throughout the whole game too shy to make reads, a little pep talk is a good thing imo. If he wasn't doing much, I'd understand your suspicions, but you kinda contradicted what you said.

And with the whole wide thing, what you said was already said before. A few people questioned and said the exact same thing you said to wise, why did you feel the need to say it again?

Tbh most of your post was either said before or makes little sense, with a few decent points here and there.

Will catch up on rest of the thread after work, haven't read anything after this post.

To clarify: I was not calling Endless scum, moreso that he was doing something that I find scummy when people say it but then never proceed to scum hunt themselves. Because of this, I didn't call him scum, because if I thought he was doing that I would've called him on it. It may have been convoluted but basically:
-People saying posts like this makes me questions them and dig more into them to see if they're ACTUALLY helping.
-Endless is currently helping, so he was not directly called scum, but me more indirectly saying "I'm watching you."
I understand that new players can need a "hey, just relax and help out," but that's led to people being scum in other games I've played so it makes me focus them more, which is why I said it.

Why not? The answer is quite simple.

I was lazy and didn't feel like checking.

Done.

@Curry I don't care how much he contributes, voting for somebody for absolutely not reason is considered at least moderate scum in my world.
@Why I Don't Think Wise is 100% Confirmed Scum- newbitude.

-snip-

You seem to be hesitating in your answer here. To answer the question myself though, I agree with Tom. More than 1 extra cultist would be a bit unbalanced, but if cult leader gets killed N0/D1 then it's gg. At least when you have one person besides the cult leader, there's still a game left and there will then still be KP when cult then turns into a mafia. That is, if there even is a Vig and they can shoot N0.

-snip-
Eh? How so lol. I asked the question and put "I don't believe there is (for balance) .." the dots were indicating I had a follow-up thought with that answer.

Actually I see it the opposite way, lol. Wise voting as a new player raises a ton of red flags, but endless doing it was probably just to get a reaction from Hayden. (I could be wrong, but that's usually what some players do here beginning of a day phase). But anyways, more importantly: are you justifying Wise's vote on toads because toads doesn't have correct grammar? w h a t. and then you completely contradicted that by saying Wise voted for toads in the same way, making Wise possible scum. I don't follow, lol.

Back