• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

Ya tbh, i can't really remember her all that much.
okay thank you
pls lynch toad
^

it's a safe claim. i didnt think cult would get safe claims, but apparently they do. anyone can quickly google "miraculous ladybug Rose" read her description and it's just "????" doesn't tie in together. at least tae's role name and actual role makes sense.

PLEASE SHEEP ON THE TOAD LYNXH. I was right pls everyone pls come back omg.

Ya tbh, i can't really remember her all that much.

I mean were not allowed to go any further than the name... but I guarantee I'm Rose the role blocker. I am freaking telling the truth. if you lynch me and that pops up, it is going to be the worst feeling in the world. And you are going to have to wait another freakign day for another lynch....

Athena is a much better lynch than me I guarantee it

PLEASE SHEEP ON THE TOAD LYNXH. I was right pls everyone pls come back omg.

YOU ARE GONNA LOOK SO DUMB IF I GET LYNCHED AND IT SAYS IM ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

freaking trust me about wrong inspection

- - - Post Merge - - -

that and again i ask, why would we have a roleblocker??

I could potentially stop a conversion at night

fleshy sheep us pls. vote toad. pls vote toad. I'm begging you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gut screams it's you. if it's not I'll lead the lynch to Athena tomorrow.

omg..... we were so close, I swear, I am not scum
I was not bussed
I was never told I was culted
I'm so sorry I can't remember my night 0 RB, but it was not important

I need clarification from people who know what a Role Blocker does and how it works in gameplay, please :

1. If pro-town, what are the advantages of this role in general?
2. If pro-town, what are the advantages to using a Role Block on a random player?
3. If pro-rown, what is the point to using a Role Block on a random player but *forgetting who* and then deleting the relevant PM? What scenarioscould account for this chain of events?
4. If pro-town, is Role Blocker a role that can accumulate valuable information over time, or just a use-and-forget type of role? As I took it to be helpful for accumulating data over time - even if nothing was significant initially, it could prove game-changing later.
5. If pro-cult, how likely is it that Toadsworthy would have NO record of his N0 Role Block target (surely that would be mentioned intheir private cult chat?)?
6. What would be gained by Toadsworthy being pro-cult, claiming pro-town, yet giving such a ridiculously unhelpful answer to who he Role Blocked N0?

Don't sheep.... Tae you never even fully believed my logic, you never believe in town.... But I guarantee it! Lynching Athena is such a better idea! I'm not cult and so many other people with more reliable evidence has said so this whole time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: never believed im town... Switched to mobile my computer freaked out

Guys omfg stop this madness!! Dont be stupid and go look at wiki om Ladybug names and just assume roles cant be PR just because the characters don't seem important? And don't stupidly assume Tae's an insane cop just cos u aint cylt Toads. I think there might be a framer and because Toas is such a strong town presence tje only way to make him look scummy is to frame him. JUST THINK FOR A MOMENT!

ye toad there's just too much not adding up rn, forgetting who u blocked and then ur role name.. sry

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk like my rolename makes sense and so does tae's soo....

yes please think.... I'm not lying, I swear oml, if you lynch me now that Rose the Roleblocker is going to pop up in an hour and you are gonna feel so stupid.

I know I'm town and since you claimed cop and your inspections, I was thinking of ideas super quick because we didn't have much time left.... so of course I was quick about insane cop. I was trying to elicit you to realize that even before you fully claimed

ok i just rematched the episode and Rose turns into Princess Fragrant when akumatized and her power is to spray people with her perfume gun and they then follow her every command. i dunno, maybe it can fit a RB role, but again like Chrystina said why would we have a RB ?

ye toad there's just too much not adding up rn, forgetting who u blocked and then ur role name.. sry

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk like my rolename makes sense and so does tae's soo....

it was fleshy, then seroja.... my name and PR is what I'm telling you
you all are gonna look like idiots.....
Tae is possibly insane, maybe a framer, but you don't need to lynch me to learn that for yourself...

I BEG YOU, DONT LYNCH ROSE THE ROLEBLOCKER

... sheep, don't sheep, sheep.

I have no idea what to make of any of this, at all. I think I'm going have to remove my vote and just not vote anyone, honestly both Tae and Toad seem genuine to me rn... it would really help if Athena and the others were here to clarify things, or at least contribute in some way.

ok i just rematched the episode and Rose turns into Princess Fragrant when akumatized and her power is to spray people with her perfume gun and they then follow her every command. i dunno, maybe it can fit a RB role, but again like Chrystina said why would we have a RB ?

I could stop a conversion... I admit its not as strong as a role in this setup, hence why I just wanted to claim last night

GUYS DONT LYNCH ME I SWEAR IM TOWN

Also one thing: I don't think tae's insane. If she is, and then Athena is also not cult? Because if she was bussed with Tom, her alignment is the one inspected. If Tae's insane, that means her role is flipped? But if Tae's not insane, then maybe she IS cult.

Btw pls don't go around wasting time assuming there's a "purifying" role or whatnot smh. You're derailing the topic and clogging the thread with your assumptions Panda. Wasted my time.

guys we have a chance to figure something out.... if Athena comes back scum, we made a huge stride.
It makes sense, omg....
if I die and rose the role blocker pops up we basically wasted a day guys
dont do this
lynching athena can tell us so much... please trust me

Back