• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Miraculous Ladybug Cultists [Congrats Cult!]

If somebody could tell me how this place in particular plays mafia that would be nice. i don't have experience on tbt.

/in please! If possible I would also like a coach too, please, if enough can be found for us newbies!!

I'll try to get one, Menchie/amanda. @people in obs: Anyone interested in coaching?

Duck, mafia here is relatively similar to Azurriland. Anything that's different should be detailed in setup notes. This is a cultist game, so one thing that's going to be extremely different is instead of mafia killing one person per night, cult will bring one person that isnt on their team, onto their team once per night.

Last edited:
what do you mean by no pms or what what

is there like a second forum

confused is me

what do you mean by no pms or what what

is there like a second forum

confused is me
Some games on here are PM games, meaning that you can communicate with people outside of this thread. You know how one of the rules in AZ is you can't mention mafia outside of mafia? That doesn't apply in PM games. However, this is a no PM game so it's the same as always.

Dolby will be coaching Menchie. Still looking for one more coach - PM me on here or on Discord if interested!

Oh I suppose I'll join. I don't play Mafia very often, but I might as well jump at the chance to join in. Why Paris though? I mean it's cool and all, I just wonder why.

Oh I suppose I'll join. I don't play Mafia very often, but I might as well jump at the chance to join in. Why Paris though? I mean it's cool and all, I just wonder why.
I'm a fan of The Miraculous Ladybug, which is a show haha. You should give it a shot sometime!

The show takes place in Paris, so that's why :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jacob will be coaching for Amanda.

Additionally, I can make my intended setup work with 20 players easy, so looking at dates, I was thinking about closing signups in 48 hours and having Night 0 start on September 7th at 9PM.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of The Miraculous Ladybug, which is a show haha. You should give it a shot sometime!

The show takes place in Paris, so that's why :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jacob will be coaching for Amanda.

Additionally, I can make my intended setup work with 20 players easy, so looking at dates, I was thinking about closing signups in 48 hours and having Night 0 start on September 7th at 9PM.

9PM is great!! EST right Kat?

I've been debating whether or not I should join in on the fun

But honestly, what do I have to lose lol, so I guess I'm /in

If Tasuot's after a coach and you don't have anyone on short notice, I'm willing to withdraw from the game and join as a coach instead.

how the HELL did we get 8 pages for just sign-ups again

maybe because of posts like these?

how the HELL did we get 8 pages for just sign-ups again

maybe because of posts like these?
Because you probably have it on 20 posts/page.
:lemon:
AZ has like 50 posts/page so it makes a big difference lol

That hits the limit I was looking for! Signups are closed. PM me if you have any objections, but I plan on starting N0 tonight at 9pm (EST).

Holy **** hitting the limit wouldn't have been possible without you newcomers. Thank you so much for trying this game out! I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I really hope you guys have fun, and I hope you guys can make it for future games :D

Last edited:
Back