Selling / misc collectibles / trading Strawbelly doll for Butterfly wand or Magenta Pinwheel ♡

I'm looking for offers for my rainbow balloon! I love it and all, but I think it deserves a new home. However, I have yet to find that perfect someone, which is why I'm asking people who want a rainbow balloon like you how much TBT you can spend on one! What's your offer? I see you also have a hot heart balloon available... 👀 No 1:1 trades though, sorry!

I'm looking for offers for my rainbow balloon! I love it and all, but I think it deserves a new home. However, I have yet to find that perfect someone, which is why I'm asking people who want a rainbow balloon like you how much TBT you can spend on one! What's your offer? I see you also have a hot heart balloon available... 👀 No 1:1 trades though, sorry!
Not sure what are you talking about but can't really recall I asked to trade hot heart balloon for it.~

Not sure what are you talking about but can't really recall I asked to trade hot heart balloon for it.~
Oops, sorry I typed out my post in a rush x_x

To clarify, I have a rainbow balloon and am looking for offers. How much TBT do you want to pay for it? You can also do TBT + the hot balloon as I've been looking for one for a lineup plan. I sadly can't do 1:1 trades.

LMK if you need more clarification. :3c

Oops, sorry I typed out my post in a rush x_x

To clarify, I have a rainbow balloon and am looking for offers. How much TBT do you want to pay for it? You can also do TBT + the hot balloon as I've been looking for one for a lineup plan. I sadly can't do 1:1 trades.

LMK if you need more clarification. :3c
I can offer 3k for rainbow balloon or 2.5k plus hot heart balloon.

Back