Selling Misc. Stuff

This is so kind of you 💜If you have an Isabel left I would love if you could send it to MrJadetine please? Any or no message. Thank you

Last edited:
this is so incredibly kind of you!! i was wondering if the leaf ticket egg is still available? o:

This is so kind of you 💜If you have an Isabel left I would love if you could send it to MrJadetine please? Any or no message. Thank you
Sure thing! Did you care which time stamp? 2017 or 2020?
this is so incredibly kind of you!! i was wondering if the leaf ticket egg is still available? o:
It is! I can send it to you, if you’d like. Is there a message you’d like on it or did you want it blank?

Sure thing! Did you care which time stamp? 2017 or 2020?

It is! I can send it to you, if you’d like. Is there a message you’d like on it or did you want it blank?
Honestly idk, either would be fab, thank you 💜

Of course! Did you want a message on it?

Sure! I can send them over whenever you’re ready. Just let me know if there were messages you wanted on them.

Yes, of course! I’ll send it over soon! Did you want a message?

That works for me! Let me know if there were any messages you wanted on any of them.

Of course! I’ll send it soon. Let me know if you wanted a message on it or not.

Sure! Did you want a message on it?
Hi there! Tysm :3

No message needed!

Hi there, back again! I’ll take all the black famous mushrooms if no one else wants them 😊

May I have one of your black mushrooms, please? Preferably from Nov 27, 2020

Hi there, back again! I’ll take all the black famous mushrooms if no one else wants them 😊
Hi! A couple others seem to want one too, so I’m going to divide them. Did you have a preference on the date or a desired message?
May I have one of your black mushrooms, please? Preferably from Nov 27, 2020
Sure! Was there a message you wanted on it?
hi! I would love a red and black famous mushroom please! <3
Sure thing! Did you have any messages you wanted on them?

Hi! A couple others seem to want one too, so I’m going to divide them. Did you have a preference on the date or a desired message?

No preference for dates, and no message needed - thank you so much! 😊

Any message will do! Thank you!

Hi Biyaya!

I’d love to trade a tera orb for your pinky once I get my arcade tokens!

Sounds good to me! Let me know when you’ve gotten them and we can trade. c:
I have them! I can send the ball from the shop directly. Do you want a message on it?

Pinky can be without a message! thank you!

Back