rad bunny

also from the previous balloon event:
Cyan Heart Balloon
cyan heart 500tbt
Yellow Heart Balloon
yellow heart 500tbt
Orange Bunny Balloon
orange bunny x2 500tbt

also clearing out a few other collectibles, will probably add to this <3 offer around the prices lol i'm way out of the loop with everything
Julian
julian 800tbt
Chomp Call
chomp call 600tbt
Glow Shroom
glow shroom offer
Glitched Easter Egg
glitched egg 1k
Snowflake Glow Wand
snowflake glow wand offer
Pumpkin Glow Wand
pumpkin glow wand 1.5k
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
pearl oyster shell plush 700tbt

mostly just looking for tbt but would be interested in the following collectibles (might add to this too)
394.jpg
744.jpg
179.jpg

outright collectible purchases are pending some other trades i'm sorting out x

Last edited:
I have a fresh heart balloon and while I’m looking to trade that for glam balloons I can also give it to you for the shell plush if you’re interested.

I have a fresh heart balloon and while I’m looking to trade that for glam balloons I can also give it to you for the shell plush if you’re interested.
I would be open to that trade if you are!

I would be open to that trade if you are!
Thank you! I'll need time to think about it so I'll let you know later :D
Post automatically merged:

@JellyBeans I want to clarify something, do you accept trading another collectible for my balloon only or are you willing to consider buying my balloon for TBT too? Or a mix?

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll need time to think about it so I'll let you know later :D
Post automatically merged:

@JellyBeans I want to clarify something, do you accept trading another collectible for my balloon only or are you willing to consider buying my balloon for TBT too? Or a mix?
atm I'd prefer not to buy the balloons outright, I'd prefer to do a 100% trade but would consider a mix depending on what you were interested in!

atm I'd prefer not to buy the balloons outright, I'd prefer to do a 100% trade but would consider a mix depending on what you were interested in!
I've changed my mind after some thinking. Sorry for the inconvenience! >.< I hope you get the balloons you want!

I have a fresh heart + regular balloon that I'd be down to trade for your rad regular balloon and final boss heart balloon!

Last edited:
Ahhhh that’s such a shame!!!!

I might need a pink frag at some point this fair for 48 TB. Any idea what you’re looking at for that?
i would have to get back to you on that one! trying to gauge the market and also see what kind of other offers i can get first :]

Back