• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

MISSING ITEM in game -- 7-11 spotlight (JP)?

coelacanthsrock

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello all! I thought I would pick all of your minds about this dilemma I am having right now.

7-11 item set (24-hour in USA), right?. We are all aware of the item set, and most of us have collected all of the items. WRONG. :confused:

I recently came across an image for the Japanese advertisement of the items:

49237447_590702454724331_9127606614184951808_n.jpg

If you look closely, the 3rd item in the top row is a hanging "lamp" that says "7 SPOT". In Japanese, (セブンスポットのライト). I have NEVER seen this item, and it does not exist in MoriDB. According to the Wiki, all fan sites, item code lists, and MoriDB, this item does not exist. The full list of item IDs is compiled here.

I Googled both what I thought would be the English translation ("24-hour spotlight"), and the actual Japanese text (セブンスポットのライト) of the item. That search brought me to these Japanese websites, but it doesn't specify any information on the items, other than the Villager/RV "Seven". Here is the website I found:
https://gamepedia.jp/ac-happy/furnitures/7277
https://gamepedia.jp/ac-happy/villagers/413

7-11 spotlight.jpg

This "Seven" person seems like my ticket to figuring this out. If anyone has this, please help me test this theory? I found a YouTube video of someone downloading the actual items in Japan through the 7-11 here. The missing item was not present in the list that the 3DS showed in the video.

Does anyone have any information on this item? I would love to fully complete my set, but it seems like nobody in the USA is aware of this item, or its existence in the code of the game. If the item exists in Japanese games, it must have an item code for American games to allow the systems to communicate over Wifi. Perhaps this item was never released in any country?

If any of you have any Japanese websites, speak Japanese, or know how I could find this item, セブンスポットのライト, please help me out!! I haven't found anyone from the AC Community through my searches that has inquired about this.

Last edited:
That lamp is only in happy home designer, as that's the only game where you can put furniture on the ceiling. According to the ac wiki "The set contains eleven items released in three waves:.....a third wave with an additional 6 items was released only to Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer."

That lamp is only in happy home designer, as that's the only game where you can put furniture on the ceiling. According to the ac wiki "The set contains eleven items released in three waves:.....a third wave with an additional 6 items was released only to Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer."

This is the answer...thank you so much!! This case is finally closed for me. :D

Actually it's not in Filly's van, just the only one item in Filly's van that's missing from previous 7-11 DLC.

ah, my mistake i always get confused by these since there were two different giveaways of them so to speak. but yeah they are Japan only i assume anyway :p

Back