• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ◇ Mistreil's Trading Post ◇ (Closed until 12 AM EDT.) ◇

Okay, so apparently I forgot that taking pictures doesn't save the bottom screen of the 3DS, which is where the catalogue is.

... oops. Oh well, I'll add everything tomorrow morning! @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally did. They're a tight knit group, I can't tell them apart, and they're red XD Omigosh, you're so awesome! *does happy dance*

I know I'm awesome.
And those Weasleys oh man. Great naming. But... are they hand me downs?

Okay, so apparently I forgot that taking pictures doesn't save the bottom screen of the 3DS, which is where the catalogue is.

... oops. Oh well, I'll add everything tomorrow morning! @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I'm awesome.
And those Weasleys oh man. Great naming. But... are they hand me downs?

lol, gg. Yeah, it's getting late.

Haha, they're not hand me downs, I bought them from Big Al's, but they were on sale for dirt cheap.

I'm not sure how many items you have already gotten in the previous offers but....

I have:
arc de triomphe
bread box
cabin low table
candy jar
classic wall shelf
coffee cup
coffee grinder
coffee maker
cream and sugar
expresso maker
double neck guitar
exit sign
exotic lamp
exotic table
exotic wardrobe
moth orchid
stuffed stocking
tapestry
(some I have on hand some I have to order *I'm too messy so I referenced off my catalogue..*)

Items I'm interested in:
captain's monitor
ceramic hot pot
crew member's seat
crew's monitor
dessert case
festival lantern
bathhouse wall

Ideally I would have wanted to give you an exact offer...but I took too long looking through the catalogues and many offered before me.

I'm not sure how many items you have already gotten in the previous offers but....

I have:
arc de triomphe
bread box
cabin low table
candy jar
classic wall shelf
coffee cup
coffee grinder
coffee maker
cream and sugar
expresso maker
double neck guitar
exit sign
exotic lamp
exotic table
exotic wardrobe
moth orchid
stuffed stocking
tapestry
(some I have on hand some I have to order *I'm too messy so I referenced off my catalogue..*)

Items I'm interested in:
captain's monitor
ceramic hot pot
crew member's seat
crew's monitor
dessert case
festival lantern
bathhouse wall

Ideally I would have wanted to give you an exact offer...but I took too long looking through the catalogues and many offered before me.

I'm definitely interested in a bunch of these, but I'm being forced to sleep now. I'll get back to you tomorrow! (I'll also get on my laptop so things will be a lot faster than they have been right now.)

Got the flashy hairpin! It's all yours!:)

Is it okay if you hold it until tomorrow? I have to sleep now @_@ Is 1:30 PM okay, as usual?

I'm definitely interested in a bunch of these, but I'm being forced to sleep now. I'll get back to you tomorrow! (I'll also get on my laptop so things will be a lot faster than they have been right now.)

Is it okay if you hold it until tomorrow? I have to sleep now @_@ Is 1:30 PM okay, as usual?

haha sure~ i'll probably be on around the evening times.

I forgot I posted yesterday D; I still have a heart r. balloon! I've also got a hula doll on your wishlist c:

Do you mind ordering a baby bed and a clackercart for me? ;o;

I'm still going through your catalogue so I'll probably update my post if I need any more fairytale items ;o;

Edit: Okay! I'd like to put in an order of:
- mama polar bear
- baby bed
- merry-go-round
- clackercart

Or if you see a mermaid dresser on your island, I'd love to buy it off you!
...I hope I'm not underoffering :c

Last edited:
I forgot I posted yesterday D; I still have a heart r. balloon! I've also got a hula doll on your wishlist c:

Do you mind ordering a baby bed and a clackercart for me? ;o;

I'm still going through your catalogue so I'll probably update my post if I need any more fairytale items ;o;

List everything you want me to order, and I'll get them for you for the Hula Doll and Heart R. Balloon. :D

@Aconyte and kuryuki: I updated my lists, so I don't know what you want from me. I also changed around my wishlists, and moved a bunch to my list of uncatalogued items. I'm totally okay with trading both of you my Saharah items, so just let me know what else you need/have. @_@ Sorry if this is a hassle!

Last edited:
Okay, I edited my list xD Sorry bout that; shouldn't have gotten too excited to post!

Anyway, here it is again:
- mama polar bear
- baby bed
- merry-go-round
- clackercart

If you could check your island for me, I'd be absolutely floored if you could find a mermaid dresser. It's the last thing I need for the set.

Okay, I edited my list xD Sorry bout that; shouldn't have gotten too excited to post!

Anyway, here it is again:
- mama polar bear
- baby bed
- merry-go-round
- clackercart

If you could check your island for me, I'd be absolutely floored if you could find a mermaid dresser. It's the last thing I need for the set.

Just got on my island-- Mermaid Chair today. u_u I'll keep a note of you needing a mermaid dresser, though! And if I see one around, I'll nab it for you. :D

And [Baby Bed, Clackercart, Mama Polar Bear, Merry-go-Round] for [Heart R. Ballon, Hula Doll] sounds perfectly fine with me. I'll let you know when I get the items.

Mistreil, I'd be willing to trade my birthday cake for your office wall. Let me know if this sounds good to you. Thanks!

Ahh, that's a shame. Well, thanks for checking!

I'll be looking forward to your PM c:

...do I need to add any bells/etc if you find a mermaid dresser for me? xD

Mistreil, I'd be willing to trade my birthday cake for your office wall. Let me know if this sounds good to you. Thanks!

That sounds perfectly fine! Let me know when your gates are open, and I'll head right over.

Ahh, that's a shame. Well, thanks for checking!

I'll be looking forward to your PM c:

...do I need to add any bells/etc if you find a mermaid dresser for me? xD

Nah. I'll just consider the balloon as enough for it, since I'm not too worried about ordering items from my catalogue. :D

Last edited:
That sounds perfectly fine! Let me know when your gates are open, and I'll head right over.
Yay! I will be so happy to have that wall :D I will grab the item and open my gates. Watch this post for an update!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade your alpine kitchen cart, cabin armchair, editor's chair, large alpine table, and modern wood closet for my kagamimochi, wheat bundle, world map, and whatever amount of bells to make up the difference?

Would you be willing to trade your alpine kitchen cart, cabin armchair, editor's chair, large alpine table, and modern wood closet for my kagamimochi, wheat bundle, world map, and whatever amount of bells to make up the difference?

[Alpine Kitchen Cart, Cabin Armchair, Editor's Chair, Large Alpine Table, Modern Wood Closet] for [Kagamimochi, Wheat Bundle, World Map] is a perfectly fine trade with me. I'll let you know when I get the items.

[Alpine Kitchen Cart, Cabin Armchair, Editor's Chair, Large Alpine Table, Modern Wood Closet] for [Kagamimochi, Wheat Bundle, World Map] is a perfectly fine trade with me. I'll let you know when I get the items.

Awesome, thanks! I look forward to the trade.

My gates are open! My internet is being a PITA today, so after the trade I will send you off via the Start button. It's 100% not personal! Just safeguarding our trade. :)

Back