• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mmmmm...Photoshop CS3

Paying is the right way

;) then you get support and stuff.

I just need a job, and yes I realize how expensive the program is, but over the summer the only thing I really need to buy is SSBB after all I'll be at camp and make over a 1000 bucks for it... since my food is free (unless I go out which I will), and housing is free, electricity free, pretty much all the costs of living in a shack in the middle of the woods are paid for. So if I get a job here at college, that should cover my extra expenses now.... and then I can use the summer money on whatever! :yes:

sweet, also I agree with buying being the way to go, there are no restrictions and adobe is my favourite company.

Back