Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (64) +
48CD825D-A862-45FC-AE19-C123315029E3.png

hello! welcome to my art shop ✨

i will be offering bust/shoulder up sketches of your island reps/ocs in return for rlc or tbt ~

3438340F-F363-43C2-8BE4-2F6DF66921CB.png

payment will be via kofi (rlc - 3$) or forum currency (200 tbt)

a few things to note:
- drawings may 1+ week to finish so please be patient
- once I have pm’d you the watermarked sketch (and kofi link if paying rlc) please send payment, the final sketch will be sent once payment is received
- rlc takes priority
- if you use my art please credit either my tbt account or Instagram (@/milkimocha)
- if I ‘love’ your reply your request has been accepted
- I have the right to deny any request i am uncomfortable with

form:
reference: (high quality image or two of your rep/oc)
expression: (happy/winking/sad/neutral etc)
lineart colour: (standard is navy blue as seen in the examples)
payment method: (kofi/tbt)
extras?:

I would also really appreciate any feedback on finished art pieces, I’m still learning so your opinion is highly valued orz

priority (Kofi):
Daringred_

tbt:
EchoNyx
allybishop
jadetine (art trade)
jiny
amye.miller
Kiwikenobi

Last edited:
hi! i really like your sketches, i'd love to order one.

reference: my rep, any of these outfits would be great:
expression: closed mouth smile, maybe winking if it looks okay?
lineart colour: standard navy blue is okay.
payment method: tbt
extras?: please add her freckles ^^

thanks for considering <3

Hi! I'd love to order some sketches!

reference:
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
expression: open moth smile for snowifer and small closed mouth smile for simon
lineart colour: Navy blue is good
payment method: (kofi/tbt) tbt
extras?: main outfits for now!

I'd love more of your amazing art<3
reference:
I only have the one ref of her, but I added another ref of the outfit I want her in since it's from an anime http://imgur.com/a/95zcI8s
expression: Neutral
lineart colour: standard is fine!
extras?: tysm for considering!

reference: here
expression: smug / happy
lineart colour: navy blue
extras?: gold hoop earrings

thanks for considering! <3

I'd love to order!
reference:
2021092518562800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
expression: Maybe a cheeky look, with her tongue out?
lineart colour: Either navy or black!
payment method: kofi
extras?: I wanted to experiment with giving her a nose and/or lip piercing, so feel free to experiment! Completely optional tho ^^

MOCHA OMG WHERE DID THIS TALENT COME FROM??! Have you been secretly training; these are so cute! It must be all that Genshin going to your brain... lol
Add me to the TBT pinglist, please. I love this sketchy / magic scroll / anime rpg look.

reference: (high quality image or two of your rep/oc): https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
expression: (happy/winking/sad/neutral etc): ethereal? Magical? pixie? sparkly-eyed? whatever face you think of when hearing those words
lineart colour: (standard is navy blue as seen in the examples): at your discretion, but I could see a more scarlet/crimson tone being appropriate
payment method: (kofi/tbt): 200+ tbt
extras?: i'd like a halo, too! could be a simple line or leaves, or whatever strikes your fancy (i will pay ofc)

I want to attempt something like this for you! it'll just be done sometime in November, tho... send me a reference!

Last edited:
@allybishop accepted! Thank you so much ❤️

@your local goomy accepted!! Thank you ; w; ❤️ I’ll pm you the payment info with your finished sketch!

@jadetine asgdhdjs thank you !! accepted of course!! Genshin has DEFINITELY influenced this new anime style lmao but I’m not mad at it!!
ahhh would you like to consider this an art trade instead? 😊 I’d love some art of my new oc!! I have some drawings of her in my art thread and she’s also in my pfp!

@allybishop accepted! Thank you so much ❤

@your local goomy accepted!! Thank you ; w; ❤ I’ll pm you the payment info with your finished sketch!

@jadetine asgdhdjs thank you !! accepted of course!! Genshin has DEFINITELY influenced this new anime style lmao but I’m not mad at it!!
ahhh would you like to consider this an art trade instead? 😊 I’d love some art of my new oc!! I have some drawings of her in my art thread and she’s also in my pfp!
Art trade is totally acceptable! You may be waiting for several weeks though; I am in the middle of 2 big commissions and expect to have lots of real life events incoming (plus the new ACNH update, ofc). 😅
Time to merrily stalk your art thread again… 😈

Art trade is totally acceptable! You may be waiting for several weeks though; I am in the middle of 2 big commissions and expect to have lots of real life events incoming (plus the new ACNH update, ofc). 😅
Time to merrily stalk your art thread again… 😈
No problem at all - take as much time as you need! I’m also juggling this inbetween work/uni but will try to get it done asap 😊 I’ll send you a pm once I’m finished!

@jiny tysm!!! ur character is adorable, accepted!! Hopefully it shouldn’t be too long before I get to your character but I shall pm you with the sketch before payment needs to be sent anyways ❤️❤️

ahhh, omg these are super cute ??? the talent actually slapped me in the face.
i was wondering if it would be too much to order 4 of these w/ rlc ?? i'm happy to drop it down to 2 though if that's easier for you, just lmk !!

ahhh, omg these are super cute ??? the talent actually slapped me in the face.
i was wondering if it would be too much to order 4 of these w/ rlc ?? i'm happy to drop it down to 2 though if that's easier for you, just lmk !!
that is so sweet of you 😭 thank you!!
4 will be fine! It just might take me a little longer to finish but you’ll be top priority since you’re paying rlc anyways - do you need them by a specific date? ☺️

that is so sweet of you 😭 thank you!!
4 will be fine! It just might take me a little longer to finish but you’ll be top priority since you’re paying rlc anyways - do you need them by a specific date? ☺

no, you can take all the time you need !! let me just fill out the forms <3
Post automatically merged:

hopefully it was okay to include hex codes for the lineart colors.

claire
reference:
i included a separate reference for the dress i'd like. hopefully that's okay !! i'd still like for her to have the white bow though <3
claireC.jpg
claire.png
it doesn't have to be super accurate ofc
dress.png
expression: just a li'l smile, like in your examples!
lineart colour: #941010
extras: n/a

lisa
reference:
at the risk of being difficult, the second ref. has the correct hair parting -- it's to one side, not down the center. left ref. has the accurate outfit but minus the choker !! (i still don't know why i added it lmao.)
lisa2.jpg
lisaa.png
expression: same as in the refs. just a little bored, little annoyed. like your second example, but with down-turned eyebrows instead!
lineart colour: #8f76b5

abby
reference:
same outfit as the ref. please !! just minus the badge and choker. (again... don't know why i did that asdfghj.)
abby2.jpg
expression: same as above but with a closed smile instead !!
lineart colour: #6f99d6

tyler
reference:
could i have the hoodie as an open jacket instead, please ?? with just a basic rounded collar tee underneath.
tyler.jpg
tyler.png
expression: same as the left ref. but with him winking instead!
lineart colour: #6eb878

tysm <33

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, these are just the sweetest! 😭 I always follow your art thread, so I was so happy to see you have a shop now! 😍 I would love to order. Thank you for considering! ❤

reference: (high quality image or two of your rep/oc)
by lana.png

Credit: lana.❤

Internet_20210606_154540_2.jpeg
expression: (happy/winking/sad/neutral etc)
Happy
lineart colour: (standard is navy blue as seen in the examples) standard
payment method: (kofi/tbt) Kofi
extras?: n/a

Back