• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Model Homes

Q:
I get that everyone has diffract home styles.
Do we start with the same style home?

We get new styles from street pass, I get that, but if we all had the same one to begin with where did they cone from then?

Last Q: can I edit and or design my own home?

Yes, everyone starts off with the same style of house.
Tom Nook's housing store has model of other house styles on display. Once you have more rooms in your house, he will allow you to change the style. It costs around 470,000.
The housing store also allows you to change your door, stones your house sits on, roof colour, house colour, mailbox etc.

argh I hardly ever streetpass with anyone! :( I'll just have to make more trips out with my 3ds

Once you have more rooms in your house, he will allow you to change the style. It costs around 470,000.

Wow, everything seems expensive in this game! Dx
Does anyone know how much all the house expansions cost?

I've only streetpassed twice since I got my 3DS at launch. One was in an airport in another city, the other was in a local Target. Chances are I won't be streetpassing anyone that owns ACNL, which is a bummer. But I hope to use the dream mansion to at least get a look at other people's towns.

Yes, that is true: Dream Mansion is a neat feature.

Only bummer is that I don't think you can purchase items like you can from the Model homes.

dTLPx.jpg

Back