• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Molly in Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinabunni

Keeper of the Cake
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hate to see her go but 6 normal villagers is just too many :(
Would ideally trade her for these items:
Pink drinks machine
White Snacks Machine
Will also accept offers in NMT and bells ❤️

How original is she? I have the white snack machine or NMT, I would just need to open a plot

How original is she? I have the white snack machine or NMT, I would just need to open a plot
I found her on an island and haven’t given her any gifts or items! I think she might sometimes wear a pink sweater design from ables but I don’t know if she’ll lose it when she leaves!
The white snacks machine would be great!

I found her on an island and haven’t given her any gifts or items! I think she might sometimes wear a pink sweater design from ables but I don’t know if she’ll lose it when she leaves!
The white snacks machine would be great!

I'll pass this to jwhams49 since I just made a deal with someone else to get Molly. If you need help with the white snack machine, DM me and we can work something out!

I'll pass this to jwhams49 since I just made a deal with someone else to get Molly. If you need help with the white snack machine, DM me and we can work something out!
Okie thanks anyway! Congrats on getting Molly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back