• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Money Tree Trick

G-Dog

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So I found a trick went planting a money tree. After you dig up the bag of 1000 bells don’t bury it back in the glowing hole. Instead bury a bag of 99k bell! When the tree grows it will produce 3 bags of 99k bells instead of 1000.

Nah. You just got lucky. The most you can get guaranteed is 10,000k bags.

Nah. You just got lucky. The most you can get guaranteed is 10,000k bags.

Incorrect, I made a thread on this topic earlier today! Please take a look:

As to be on topic, congrats OP! You got rather lucky. You had a 30% chance to get 99,000 x3.

^yup! this will only happen sometimes - if you plant 10k everyday rather than 99k everyday, you'll make a few million more per year

Incorrect, I made a thread on this topic earlier today! Please take a look:

As to be on topic, congrats OP! You got rather lucky. You had a 30% chance to get 99,000 x3.
.....I literally just....said that. Lucky. They got lucky.

I was referring to the "most you can get guaranteed is 10,000 bags."

The most you can get is 99,000 bags, at a 30% rate.

The other person meant that the most you can get for sure is 10k bags. If you plant 10k, you will get 10k 100% of the time. If you plant 99k (or any value more than 10k), you only get that value back 30% of the time, aka, not guaranteed.

If we based on probability: in the long run, 10k investment is more profitable.

If you invest 99,999, you will only get to profit 4M more or less in a year.

If you invest 10,000, you are guaranteed 7.3 M in a year.

What if you plant 30k? then you either break even or get an extra 60k

Click the link I posted above for better detail. But, if you plant 30,000 Bells you'll have a 30% chance to get 30,000 x3.

The other person meant that the most you can get for sure is 10k bags. If you plant 10k, you will get 10k 100% of the time. If you plant 99k (or any value more than 10k), you only get that value back 30% of the time, aka, not guaranteed.

English is a flawed language and easily misunderstood. While his information was correct, his wording didn't help the cause. Still, it let me spread more accurate information for the OP. Didn't mean to upset anyone, though.

What if you plant 30k? then you either break even or get an extra 60k

I'm too lazy to do the math - I wonder how it'd work out yearly
edit: nvm (see above)

If we based on probability: in the long run, 10k investment is more profitable.

If you invest 99,999, you will only get to profit 4M more or less in a year.

If you invest 10,000, you are guaranteed 7.3 M in a year.

yeah, that's why I always just do 10k

Back