• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Money Trees -- How They Work!

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
I've been seeing a lot of false information and confusion on these things, so I figured I would make a thread to explain how they really work!

There are three "groups" of money trees, which yield different results. Those are the following;

• Group 1 - 100 Bells to 1000 Bells planted,
This group will always yield three bags of 1,000 Bells 100% of the time.
  • Group 2 - 2,000 Bells to 9,000 Bells planted,
This group will yield three bags of 1,000 Bells 70% of the time and three bags of what you planted 30% of the time.
  • Group 3 - 10,000 Bells to 99,000 Bells planted,
This group will yield three bags of 10,000 Bells 70% of the time and three bags of what you planted 30% of the time.

Out of curiosity, since theres been so many unconfirmed things going around about money trees, do you happen to have any sort of confirmation that this is indeed how it works?

Out of curiosity, since theres been so many unconfirmed things going around about money trees, do you happen to have any sort of confirmation that this is indeed how it works?

Yeah, this is information that was found in the datamine of the game. I don't think I'd be able to find it again since I forgot to bookmark it, but this is definitely accurate.

This was extracted from the datamining I believe. I found a YouTube video about this.

I always take the leap and bury 99k bells, the payoff is so sweet when it does work out!

I always take the leap and bury 99k bells, the payoff is so sweet when it does work out!
I still find the return of investment more profitable with 10k more profitable in the long run. 😂

If you watched the video above, for a year 99k will only earn you 4.185M versus 10k, which will earn you 7.3M in a year since you take no losses and guarantee you 20k return a day.

Back