• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

More than one player/ town?

D1llon

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Not sure if this question has been asked, but I want to know if there is any evidence pointing towards a town having more than one playable character, like in City Folk.

Because of the idea that your character will be they mayor (singular) I can see why this wouldn't work easily; that's why the idea of having more than one town popped into my head.

So, is there a general consensus to whether or not AC: 3DS will have more than one town or character to play as?

this is a good point...
i'm excited to find out.

that is if we ever get any info out of nintendo any time soon.. >.<

i've posted stuff like this in many places, from memory, my reasons being it (could) stuff up FC's and all that and thats why i dont think it'd work

Here is how I see it, the first Character you create upon town creation is the mayor, and other players you make will just be people who live in the town.

I agree with traceguy. Or there is the possibility that we ALL are co-mayors. Doubt that but it could happen.

I'd like it if siblings could make their own towns (so they don't make changes to the perfection you have created) but you can make characters in your own town if you wish. Either that, or you can buy multiple houses, or have one huge one. I would have preferred it if one player could buy all of the houses in City Folk (they take up space and look ugly otherwise) or have one big house, like I believe there was in Wild World.

Not sure exactly what will happen, but this is what I'd like.

I'm guessing the first player is the mayor and the other ones would be residents. They could be co-mayors, but since Shizu is the secretary, what would they do?

@Keenan: yeah but different towns on each card; takes up more space = less features

I do want 2 characters in my town though, but i'll guess we'll just have to wait

I think it would be more entertaining if your sibling or friend can challenge you to become mayor. After a your mayorship term you can be opposed by another player living in the same town. You would then try to convince the villagers to vote for you.

I think it would be more entertaining if your sibling or friend can challenge you to become mayor. After a your mayorship term you can be opposed by another player living in the same town. You would then try to convince the villagers to vote for you.

that sounds crazy

I like it... Nintendo has done this type of thing many times on AC. Where you have to convince people to do things for you (like not moving) and it could be based on how some villagers like you more than they like your sister (example). Even though I like the idea, I prefer it doesn't come true. I want to be mayor no matter what! :lemon:

Back