Moved!

Pootman1234, your sig is complete! i went a little abstract with the sword but i think it looks good.
pootman.png

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/muppetman555/pootman.png
Hope you like it! P.S sorry for your delay, was thinking of ideas for this one, in the ended i decided abstract :)

muppetman said:
Pootman1234, your sig is complete! i went a little abstract with the sword but i think it looks good.
pootman.png

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/muppetman555/pootman.png
Hope you like it! P.S sorry for your delay, was thinking of ideas for this one, in the ended i decided abstract :)
Oh Yeah man! That's awesome! Uuum..this is minor but could you put my friend code underneath my name. But If it's too much trouble you don't have to do it.

Picture: any picture of ghosts from Luigi's Mansion (if you can, also include luigi)
colour sceme: Black and dark blue
Text: Faller1218

I have seen your sig's and they are amazing! So I was wondering if you could make me one too. I would like it with this picture:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
RUU_0010_2.jpg
</div>

If this is possible, could you just make it my person with the aurora as the background. And just my screen name on it: carolinaxb in any color or font that looks good!

Thank You! :gyroiddance:

I got a request that maybe be done in five minutes.

This is already created but may you put a name on this?

Lucario-2.jpg

I want Mr_Hobo as my name. THANKS. :D

may i have a sig that says kRaZi SoKs on it and pikmin flowers i want them up close with a black background and blue lightining behind them and a purple floor.
thanx mupprtman ur the best! :D

muppetman said:
commando1898 said:
idk a sig that suits my name :(
If you like just pick a character you like and ill try and surprise you
link from legend of zelda or since mario 3 is coming out maybe mario and luigi. Idk either one is ok OR all :O anything with one of those is ok with me (oops wrong account!)

Back