Moved!

Mr_Hobo said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Triple posts.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nope

I'll be working on Cornman's signature in a while.
Then laurie if she replies to me. IF not ill move on to the next person.

chubsterr said:
Sarah your signature is complete.

Here it is.

faobgm.png
Omg! I loove it soooooo much!! Thank you so much!!! :veryhappy: B) :gyroiddance: ^_^

-Sarah!

I have a question, I'm not doing a re-run, Only thing I wanted you to edit was my signature and I gave you the whole sig but just you needed to add the text.

Miss Chibi said:
font: LT Chickenhawk
wordsss: Miss Chibi x
main pic:
put that in like the right corner and have the bg llike a cream color
then in the left top corner put this:
and... in the the bottom left put my name and when will it be done?
miss chibi that picture is really small, if i resize that the quality will be really bad, any chance u can find a bigger picture?

Mr_Hobo said:
I have a question, I'm not doing a re-run, Only thing I wanted you to edit was my signature and I gave you the whole sig but just you needed to add the text.
Maybe i accidently put re run next to your username, sorry about that.

Main Sig Character:

Secondary Character: a pink >_< somewhere( lol) (NOT the gyroid the actual text version)
with this in the corner possibly:
Main color: light pink
Font: LT Chickenhawk Font color: white with black outline possibly
make it say Miss Chibi x
- when will it be done?

Miss Chibi said:
Main Sig Character:

Secondary Character: a pink >_< somewhere( lol) (NOT the gyroid the actual text version)
make it say Miss Chibi x
- when will it be done?
Alright ill see what i can do with that pic, ur signature might be a bit smaller than everyone elses though.

And you just want the ribbon in the corner? u dont want it across the top or anything?Cuz if not its just gona be a rectangle shape in one corner lol

Main Sig Character: Pit
Secondary Characters: king dedede, link, toon link,lucas, ness, olimar, samus, zero suit samus
Main color: Black
Secondary Color: Blue
Font: The King & Queen font
Extra info: Can you put my name Allen on there? and on the bottom could you put The brawl Pro? could you pm me when your finished?

chubsterr said:
Miss Chibi said:
Main Sig Character:

make it say Miss Chibi x
- when will it be done?
Alright ill see what i can do with that pic, ur signature might be a bit smaller than everyone elses though.

And you just want the ribbon in the corner? u dont want it across the top or anything?Cuz if not its just gona be a rectangle shape in one corner lol
KK mabey have like the ribbon rotated to the side where its like this in the sig:
66667674.jpg

And mabey have this in the bg somewhere:
ty

Miss Chibi said:
chubsterr said:
Miss Chibi said:
Main Sig Character:

make it say Miss Chibi x
- when will it be done?

KK mabey have like the ribbon rotated to the side where its like this in the sig:
66667674.jpg

And mabey have this in the bg somewhere:
ty
alright cool

Back