Moved!

Well okay chub,

And im better then you at sigs im WORKING on my sigs so i can get it perfect.

And your sigs are so nOObish its amazing same as all of TBT thy all suck they have nothing like a sence of flow, blend, niceness.

There all hard core nOObyniss all brushes and that animated sig is sucky theres nothng way about it chub, i suggest go reading a tut and googleing clipping masks, blending, etc.

You've probley never heard of that cuz you went ohhhh i wanna make siggy's! and start downloading brushes and just doing random crap.

This is CNC in a way.

The Famouse Fleep said:
Well okay chub,

And im better then you at sigs im WORKING on my sigs so i can get it perfect.

And your sigs are so nOObish its amazing same as all of TBT thy all suck they have nothing like a sence of flow, blend, niceness.

There all hard core nOObyniss all brushes and that animated sig is sucky theres nothng way about it chub, i suggest go reading a tut and googleing clipping masks, blending, etc.

You've probley never heard of that cuz you went ohhhh i wanna make siggy's! and start downloading brushes and just doing random crap.

This is CNC in a way.
:/ thats kinda mean, you dont have to go dissin someone else's sigs just cause you dont like em, if you dont like em, fine you can maybe give some constuctive critisism, but, why bother, chub doesnt need any, his sig's are great! an hmmm, maybe your sayin this cause.....your jealous? knowing his sig's are better than yours, but hey...

2meeujl.png

V
bowsersig.png

Exactly.

Its not mean at all, yes my sigs are amature but still better i even said look up a few things T_T

AND WTF IM NOT JEALOUSE OFN HIS *censored.2.1* SIGS.

The Famouse Fleep said:
2meeujl.png

V
bowsersig.png

Exactly.

Its not mean at all, yes my sigs are amature but still better i even said look up a few things T_T

XD sounds like you are... i still think chubs are better :p

The Famouse Fleep said:
2meeujl.png

V
bowsersig.png

Exactly.

wow, you really are jealous,
you dont have to deny it when its so obvious.... hahahaha
i mean come on, if you werent so jealous , you wouldnt be making a big deal about his sigs.
i think you feel that you have some competition. so ur making a big deal about it.
well if thats so, you already lost.

The Famouse Fleep said:
No pointof listening to you peaple, you no nothing about GFX.
First of all Fleep this is not a competition between u and me ok?

I never said my sigs were better than yours.

-First
I rarely use brushes in my signatures so, u don't even know what you are talking about.
-Second.
I dont care what you think, I don't need your lame advice ..Who are you to give me advice? you come up here and post your lame browser signature which is probably your whole life's work, trying to be something? For all i know that signature is not even yours..
-Third
I don't need you coming here and flaming my shop, if u have something against me, then take it up on yourself not here, go punch a pillow or something if you're really that mad

Stop posting here before i ask a moderator to talk to you.
Im really sick and tired of reading your dumb comments on here.
You are not helping anyone.

On another note, if you're signatures were so great, u would have won at least one of the two contest i hosted.

But you didnt.. so.maybe you should keep looking up "tutorials"

You can say i have no "flow" or whatever you like, but maybe you should go work on your social "flow" and stop being rude.

Your spam which features things like this ---> WAAT YOUR SIGS ARE *censored.2.0* FLSAFKSDHJEK#@#!

Is just pointless, just like your comments, and your state of mind.

chubsterr said:
The Famouse Fleep said:

-First
I rarely use brushes in my signatures so, u don't even know what you are talking about.
-Second.
I dont care what you think, I don't need your lame advice ..Who are you to give me advice? you come up here and post your lame browser signature which is probably your whole life's work, trying to be something? For all i know that signature is not even yours..
-Third
I don't need you coming here and flaming my shop, if u have something against me, then take it up on yourself not here, go punch a pillow or something if you're really that mad

On another note, if you're signatures were so great, u would have won at least one of the two contest i hosted.

You can say i have no "flow" or whatever you like, but maybe you should go work on your social "flow" and stop being rude.

Your spam which features things like this ---> WAAT YOUR SIGS ARE *censored.2.0* FLSAFKSDHJEK#@#!

That sig is mine how dare you say that you iltoratable little bull*censored.3.0*.

Adam is my name hence adster, hence my photobucket name, idk if your sigsare yours, your using tiny pic.

BTW keep your shop open.

The Famouse Fleep said:
chubsterr said:
The Famouse Fleep said:

-First
-Second.
-Third

That sig is mine how dare you say that you iltoratable little bull*censored.3.0*.

Adam is my name hence adster, hence my photobucket name, idk if your sigsare yours, your using tiny pic.

BTW keep your shop open.
Your name is Adam? thats nice? nobody asked you...

Again making pointless comments.
read below please maybe i need to make the text bigger...

<big><big><big>I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, OR YOU SIGNATURES, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.
THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT YOU, AND I WONT LET YOU RUIN THIS THREAD.
</big></big></big>
<big><big><big><big><big>LEAVE.</big></big></big></big></big>

chubsterr said:
The Famouse Fleep said:
chubsterr said:
The Famouse Fleep said:

-First
-Second.
-Third

BTW keep your shop open.
Your name is Adam? thats nice? nobody asked you...

Again making pointless comments.
read below please maybe i need to make the text bigger...

<big><big><big>I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, OR YOU SIGNATURES, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.
THIS WAS NEVER ABOUT YOU, AND I WONT LET YOU RUIN THIS THREAD.
</big></big></big>
<big><big><big><big><big>LEAVE.</big></big></big></big></big>
Haha. :)

Yes, ill be working on John's signature now guys.

If famous fleep posts here just ignore his post, he obviously has nothing better to do.

i would just like to say, fleep is like this, just ignore him and he will stop eventually. i have known him for like 8 months now unfortuantely

Back