• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Moved!

Chibz said:
I've been having trouble keeping my computer alive because the AC Adapter is dying. This means little to no photoshop time. D:
It's not imperative, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me make a signature banner for my shop.
I'd like it to read "Chibz Custom Patterns". I'd like simple cute sunflowers in the background and a stitched border.
With blue text.
I'll gladly pay you a good tip for your effort. ^..^
Well ive never done banners, but if you get me the dimensions i could give it a try.

Main Sig Character: samus
Secondary Character:none
Main color: sky blue
Secondary Color: black
Font: dosent matter

chubsterr said:
Chibz said:
I've been having trouble keeping my computer alive because the AC Adapter is dying. This means little to no photoshop time. D:
It's not imperative, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me make a signature banner for my shop.
I'd like it to read "Chibz Custom Patterns". I'd like simple cute sunflowers in the background and a stitched border.
With blue text.
Well ive never done banners, but if you get me the dimensions i could give it a try.
Lets try 150 pixels high by 400 pixels wide.

Chibz said:
chubsterr said:
Chibz said:
With blue text.
Lets try 150 pixels high by 400 pixels wide.
Kay chibz.

Main Sig Character: Waluigi
Secondary Character:The guitar hero guitar. Try and make it so waluigi is playin it if possible
Main color: purple
Secondary Color: yellow
Font: um any font

make sure it says "waluigi owns"

Waluigi said:
Main Sig Character: Waluigi
Secondary Character:The guitar hero guitar. Try and make it so waluigi is playin it if possible
Main color: purple
Secondary Color: black
Font: um any font

make sure it says "waluigi owns"
k waluigi added you to list

Main Sig Character: (and a link to the pic if any) If not i will Find one.Rover(animal crossing character)
Secondary Character:(If any)(and a link to the pic if any) If not i will Find one.Camo Frog(animal crossing character)
Main color:Black
Secondary Color: (if any)White
Font: (put the link here or name of it)any Medieval font

Extra Info: Any other info you want to tell me."The Bell Tree Member" in purple and blue at bottom:with green glow. green glow around Rover(character)

Sarah Your Signature is complete.
Please PM me with any Changes u may want.

If not enjoy.

hvux45.png

Clown Town said:
ummm.

Samus (from Super Metroid)
Riddley (MP3)
Alright clown, please fill this out for me

Main Sig Character: (and a link to the pic if any) If not i will Find one.
Secondary Character:(If any)(and a link to the pic if any) If not i will Find one.
Main color:
Secondary Color: (if any)
Font: (put the link here or name of it)

Extra Info: Any other info you want to tell me.

Hehe, thanks so much for the signature chubsterr! :D :D

------

No one ever fills out the form anymore... >_<

Back