• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mr. Resetti in NL?

Aloha

Bird
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Is he going to be in this game.Cause i often fall asleep playing my 3DS and then the next morning i realized i forgot to save before dozing off.Shimatta! :(

assist08_070926b-l.jpg

Resetti is still in this game, but he appears to be toned down.

The first time you reset, Shizue and you will be meet Resetti right after you loaded your town. If you reset again without building the public work that appears after resetting at least once, Shizue will complain about you not saving.

If you want to get his picture and see Resetti popping up everytime you reset, just spend off 368,000 bells to that public work.

Resetti is still in this game, but he appears to be toned down.

The first time you reset, Shizue and you will be meet Resetti right after you loaded your town. If you reset again without building the public work that appears after resetting at least once, Shizue will complain about you not saving.

If you want to get his picture and see Resetti popping up everytime you reset, just spend off 368,000 bells to that public work.

Shizue is Isabelle in the English releases (I see you're trying your best to use the English terms)

Back