• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, I had to move into my new apartment, so I've been unpacking and getting things set up before school starts back on Monday. I'm gonna try and get the other villagers out to you guys soon before school gets too intense, but I did get another job, so who knows how things will go. I'll see what I can do for you guys.

Roald is moving out! I will hold him until 9PM my time (about 35 more minutes) then I will void him. School starts tomorrow for me and I have another job now, so I will cycle when I can. Probably on weekends until I get a town with villagers no one wants. Then I am going to reset this town. Cycling once classes really start will be near impossible for me, so I'll do the best I can over the next couple of weeks, but if I do get a town of all tier 5s over the next couple weeks I may reset anyways. I want as many people to get their dreamies as possible, but I do have to keep up with my own life as well. Post below if you would like Roald.

Sorry guys, school started back up as I state before, so I've been super busy with class, homework, and work. The list of my current villagers is:
Chow
Simon
Cherry
Lucha
Queenie
Nana
Annalise (moving)
Broffina
Violet

If there is anyone you want let me know. Ultimately I'm waiting to get a town of villagers no one wants so I can reset this town. My cycling is coming to an end as soon as that happens. That being said Annalise is moving, so if anyone would like her let me know. I will let her sit up all day and if no one claims her she'll void tomorrow. I probably won't be doing super quick cycling because it is time consuming and I do have other things to do now. I don't have much free time anymore, so I'll do my best to keep an eye on who people are wanting and try and get them out to you guys.

I want her so bad... i keep telling myself i have 12 more people to cycle out...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and lurking for Chow.

Barring any popular villagers moving in before as soon as I get Nana, Cherry and Lucha out I will be resetting. If anyone else moves in between them I will still post them, but if I continue to get low tiers that I don't particularly deem give-out worthy I will be resetting. I don't know how long this will take. My days are very packed now. I'll see what I can do this week.

Nana is moving today. She is free to anyone who wants her. She is first come first serve. If she isn't claimed tonight before I go to bed she will be voided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back