• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Museum 2nd Floor - What Do You Use Your Rooms For?

I use all four rooms for storage lol.

Three rooms are completely full of bush starts that I needed space for, and the last one is holding all the candy and Easter eggs from Bunny Day. xD

Mine are all for furniture sets. One is zodiac animals and golden furniture, one is the gracie series, one is the snowman series, and the last one is sloppy, cardboard, and card series. They're not even spread out...they're just kind of bunched in the room. I might want to make them nicer in the future.

One holds all my Sloppy furniture, one holds all my villager pic extras, one holds all my Streetpass stuff, & the last is empty

My rooms are mostly clothing that I bought and stored there for Gracie's fashion check. Now that I passed all four, I have clothes and shoes everywhere. XD I also have some furniture stored in them as well.

Storage. I have a bunch of bush starts/saplings, extra pictures from villagers, and stuff from Gulliver.

I use it for storage too. I've got a whole room full of bush starts, then the other three are filled with random furniture items I couldn't fit in my house/ storage but didn't want to get rid of.

I plan on using two of mine for villager pictures- for all of my town's residents, those from my old town, and other favorite villagers. One will be an observatory for Celeste, and the last is going to be a library.

I haven't purchased any of these rooms yet, as I haven't even begun designing my mayor's home, but those are my plans.

I put seasonal series' in the museum rooms. So egg series, spooky series, Jingle series, Harvest festival series.

When the furniture is in season I put it in my main room in my house then when the holidays over I move it to the museum ^^

I have Room 1 as a Seashell display exhibit. I put a couple ores and small fish on display for extra content, but I'm really happy with it.
Room 2 is a Space theme, with Astrology exhibit as my inspiration.
Room 3 is the Camp series, which I did purely because I love that set, but my homes are all full of more original designs.
Room 4 I haven't decided yet! I kind of like having it unused as a peace of mind that I can always start from scratch if need be lol.

Basically all my unorderables.

One is filled with all the Nintendo items, and the rest are just event items/rares that can't be re-ordered... One is full of Gracie clothing, which is filling up quick. I'm thinking of buying extra mannequins on here to save space!

I mainly used most of them for storage sinc do don't want my character's storage to be full. But I've organised some stuff and now one of the displays is a mini home theatre. I just wanted to create a room where my mayor can watch some of her favourite movies with her friends ~

Here are my museum rooms. :]

HNI_0087 (2).JPG

HNI_0088 (2).JPG

HNI_0092 (2).JPG

View attachment 137709

HNI_0094 (2).JPG

Originally, my second exhibit was going to be a cultural exhibit; however, I didn't like how all of the furniture/clothing that I chose to use, looked, so, I dismantled it. In its place, I made a tavern, which I based off of the tavern [named the same as I did in museum ~ "Herald's Rest" in Dragon Age: Inquisition].

HNI_0079 (3).JPG

HNI_0083 (2).JPG

HNI_0084 (3).JPG

HNI_0085 (3).JPG

My third exhibit is just a storage room for some flowers and starts, and also is where I'm keeping the pictures of the villagers that had moved out of my town.

Even though my town was inspired by a game that took place in a setting similiar to the Middle Ages, I wanted to add a convenience store/souvenir shop and/or a food court or something in the museum because I wanted to use my 7/11 set for something and I thought it'd make sense to have a room that actually looked somewhat like souvenir shop (as opposed to what the game calls a souvenir shop) with some food and drinks available to purchase as well (like some of the better museums that I've been to did).

HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0093 (3).JPG

HNI_0086 (2).JPG

I originally planned to have a few of the exhibits be musical seashell displays but the museum music doesn't seem like something you can turn off so I scrapped the idea. :C It's not too bad though! This just means I have space for villager pics, clothes, and landscaping items haha! :p

Is this thread an old thread that was necro'd btw? Seems to be happening a lot lately.

Your exhibits look fantastic and I am in awe! :eek:

Back