• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My 5th Anniversary on the forums

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Today is my 5th anniversary on the Bell Tree Forums. Can you believe it? 5 years! Not only that, but with the exception of the 10 months of inactivity, I’ve been active every day since I joined this forum. This is especially true over the last year when I am almost always logged in through my iPhone. I’ve been to this site everywhere, on the road, in school, and even in Disneyland (yes, I mean inside the park). This is why I rarely let you guys know that I will be out of town, and why you see me as an active member when you see who’s online.

One interesting fact about the last year was that I witnessed three Animal Crossing announcements, which is what’s bringing this site back to life after months of the site being inactive. First one let us know that a new AC game is coming. Second one gave us a video on the new Animal Crossing game. And the third one talked a little more about the game.

Another thing that happened was my progress with collection. Over the last year, I tried collecting a series of collectibles called my “assorted collectibles”, which consists of one collectible from each category (candy, fruit, cakes, eggs, flowers, feathers, glow wands, arcade collectibles, Pokéballs, Halloween collectibles, Christmas collectibles, and other collectibles). I even have different meanings for each. Unfortunately, due to my wish to save the TBT Marketplace (and to get more TBT Bells), I ended up selling most of my “assorted collectibles”. Even the Pokéball, flower wand, and Eevee egg. I also managed to break the 20,000 TBT barrier, twice, throughout the year. I’m now far from it, but at least I have over 10,000 TBT, which I haven’t gotten under since the Valentine’s Day event. I do have enough collectibles to sell to get back to the other threshold, but for now, I’ll store them for a future profit.

My 2018-2019 year on TBT was better than my 2017-2018 year, but I hope my 2019-2020 year is better.

Back