• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Birthday in ACNL: a Short Chapter

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
I liked how this post turned out on my tumblr blog, so I'm going to repost it (word-for-word) here; I think it's more appropriate here since I don't think anyone that follows me on tumblr play Animal Crossing. I made this post on my birthday and this was the first birthday that I played Animal Crossing.

Note to the reader: For those who don’t play Dragon Age, Inquis is short for Inquisitor. I couldn’t fit the whole word. :p

May 21, 2015

View attachment 235418
On the morning of Thursday, May 21, 2015, Mayor Amanda woke up to find one of her favorite villagers waiting outside her mismatched, rustic estate.

View attachment 235419

Punchy was unusually serious and all business-like; normally he had a smug or mischievous look across his face. The mayor had no choice but to follow; plus, even if she didn’t want to, she was too groggy to argue.

View attachment 235420
Good morning, Mayor! She was definitely awake now.

View attachment 235421
She was a little disappointed not to see Puddles at the party; but, then she reminded herself that Punchy’s house could only fit so many people (or should I say animals?) at a time in it. If it was bigger, she was sure that Paula and Hamlet would be there as well, and maybe Gladys too. Nevertheless, she was quick to get over her disappointment at the sight of two of her other closest friends; and they were friends whom months ago she never would have thought they’d have gone out of their way to do something like this.

View attachment 235422
She closed her eyes and silently made her wish: I wish my friend would return home. Mayor Amanda had a friend, who was outside the United States, who couldn’t afford the plane tickets to return home; the government had raised the ticket prices up to a ridiculous amount so people could not leave the country. His return would be the best birthday “present” ever.

View attachment 235423
If only they knew that she did not like cake (although, in video games, cake actually looks delicious). Regardless of her dislike of cake, she appreciated the thought and effort put into holding this surprise party.

View attachment 235424
Fwooosh!

View attachment 235425
The present that I received from them was a birthday table; my other character received just a piece of cake. I am focusing solely on the mayor right now, so, my other character hasn’t made much progress on building friendships with the villagers or with designing his house.

Attachments

• HNI_0053.JPG
    HNI_0053.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 129
  • HNI_0054 (2).JPG
    HNI_0054 (2).JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 17
  • HNI_0055 (2).JPG
    HNI_0055 (2).JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0056.JPG
    HNI_0056.JPG