• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🐱🐸My complete collection of villager photos: 20 TBT each🐑🐺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, Panda :). I totally don’t have enough storage room but Idc lol. Are you sure you only want 25 tbt for five? How’s your dreamy egg hunting/saving coming along? I’d like to order Cole’s picture, Huck & Tad, Dobie and Sylvana for now. :)

Edited because i just looked at my post and noticed I somehow got the price wrong oof. Thankfully I gave you enough but I’m really sorry for reading it wrong ><; second time this week i did something like that (first time was in pokemon abcs lol).

Last edited:
Hi, Panda :). I totally don’t have enough storage room but Idc lol. Are you sure you only want 20 tbt for five? How’s your dreamy egg hunting/saving coming along? I’d like to order Cole’s picture, Huck & Tad, Dobie and Sylvana for now. :)
Hi friend! ^.^ just had a quick meal and now I'm feeling super good ❤ how are you?

Business with the photos has been slow so I decided to offer a deal for them. Haha I'm just trying to clear up MY storage space so maybe with a deal like this they'll hopefully sell a little faster.

The dreamy egg hunt is sadly not going well at all 😔 (as expected, though) but I want to stay hopeful. As for saving, however, business is booming! (At my other shop at least 😅)

I'll accept 20 TBT, sure. But I think I'll offer this deal as limited time, just to see how it goes~

Would you like to pick up or for me to drop off? I don't mind either option!

I’m glad you’re doing good :). Atm, I’m doing okay. :) Thanks for asking.

Aw I’m sorry to hear that about your egg hunt :( (glad that your business is well though😊)

Drop off is fine if it works for you too :); either is fine though.

Hi again, Panda! ^_^ I'm glad to hear that you're doing well as is your business. :3

It's getting late, so I probably won't see your response until tomorrow. I'm interested in purchasing Elvis' photo (I'm not vibing with him particularly XD). How much TBT would you be looking for in return for the one photo?

Thanks in advance, and hope you get some shuteye soon. 😴

Hi again, Panda! ^_^ I'm glad to hear that you're doing well as is your business. :3

It's getting late, so I probably won't see your response until tomorrow. I'm interested in purchasing Elvis' photo (I'm not vibing with him particularly XD). How much TBT would you be looking for in return for the one photo?

Thanks in advance, and hope you get some shuteye soon. 😴
Heya, Puppy! I was just having a visit and chat with our lovely friend @Dunquixote ^.^

I'm sorry to hear you're not vibin' with Elvis (I think he's terrific imo I love his angry scowl and little fangs! ❤)

Does 30 TBT for his photo sound fair? That's how much each photo was before the limited time offer. Lmk! If we can't trade tonight then tomorrow definitely works for me!

I'm interested in the 5 villager photo's for 25 TBT. Thanks for the limited time offer! I picked these villagers cause I never got their photos before they left oops. (Mira, O'Hare, Snake, Genji & Soleil)

I'm interested in the 5 villager photo's for 25 TBT. Thanks for the limited time offer! I picked these villagers cause I never got their photos before they left oops. (Mira, O'Hare, Snake, Genji & Soleil)
They're all yours! ❤

Pick up or delivery?

Hiya, I'd like to get these 5 villagers' pictures for 25tbt if the offer is still valid: Merengue, Marshal, Gladys, Blanche, and Dobie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back