• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying My DLC wishlist

Norwway

Brazillian girl that loves Norway very much.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (3) +
HELLO!

This is a wishlist for some DLC items i couldn't get because i started playing ACNL in 2019.

- White Festive Tree
- 2017 cake
- Cat Tower
- 24-hour shop ABD
- Buffet server
- Steamed Bun Case
- Kadomatsu
- Afternoon Tea Set
- Lotus Lamp

That's all for now. If i remember more items i want i will update the wishlist.​

Last edited:
Hi I can order the aurora screen,full moon vanity and slushie machine for you and can get them to you tomorrow.I would be looking for 3tbt for them.

Hi I can order the aurora screen,full moon vanity and slushie machine for you and can get them to you tomorrow.I would be looking for 3tbt for them.
Ok, i can transfer the tbts right now. Tomorrow i'll pickup them in your town at 15 PM.

Hi, I have the cat tower and lotus lamp. I just restarted my animal crossing and I only have peaches in my town. Maybe your payment could be other types of fruit? Only if possible. Otherwise I'll take tbt.

Hi, I have the cat tower and lotus lamp. I just restarted my animal crossing and I only have peaches in my town. Maybe your payment could be other types of fruit? Only if possible. Otherwise I'll take tbt.
I have some cherries, are you wanting them?

Back