• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My fan fiction

Megamannt125

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well, since I first got SA2 I had the idea of my own fan character, not like most fan characters where the characters are the writer's themselves I created Glitch the Hedgehog at a very young age and for a while wanted to write a fan fiction but never put much thought into a story or anything so I thought of one and i'll start with chapter 1.

Chapter 1

Professor Gerald Robotnik, one of the greatest scientific minds in the world, some say he was a genious, others say he was a madman in a attempt to create the ultimate lifeform he caused the death of his grandaughter and his sanity in a final attempt he finished his creation of the Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow. However there was a creation before Shadow, I am not speaking of the Biolizard, there was an attempt between the two, the original attempt at Shadow went horribly wrong, because Professor Gerald didn't have the blood of the black arms to keep this creation stable it went awall and began absorbing energy from all over the space colony ark in an attempt to discover why it exsists and to stop the everlasting pain that it endured from the failed experiment this creation was dubbed a Glitch, it had the ability to absorb electrical vibrations around it only making it stronger and stronger, it seemed as though it would destroy the entire space colony ark and the people inside it. In a last attempt Dr. Gerald and his collegues managed to seal Glitch in a pod and shoot him off to the sun to be destroyed, but this is not the end of Glitch the hedgehog a pod cannot reach the sun in a few minutes or a few days, but years, giving Glitch enough time to escape and find it's way home..... floating in space for 51 years it has finally reached earth.

Picture
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
The thing on his hand is his absorbing ability, I did it quite fast and didn't have anything to color him with his Fur is Orange, the shaded in parts are black, and his shoes are Red
glitch-1.jpg
</div>

*highlights text and pressing Command+/* Now read it to me, MacBook! Read it all!! Muahahaha!! (Lol, I've made my Mac read full Wikipedia articles to me before. XD)

Tyeforce said:
*highlights text and pressing Command+/* Now read it to me, MacBook! Read it all!! Muahahaha!! (Lol, I've made my Mac read full Wikipedia articles to me before. XD)
coughlazycough

XD

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
coughlazycough

XD
I'm a tl;dr guy, lol.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
coughlazycough

XD
I'm a tl;dr guy, lol.
what the heck is tl;dr?
Too long; didn't read.

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
coughlazycough

XD
I'm a tl;dr guy, lol.
what the heck is tl;dr?
Too long; didn't read.
This is what happens when you a tl;dr guy
tldr.jpg

Urk. The picture looks... great... <small><small>kinda...</small></small>... <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>not really...</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Back